What is this??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlazeDTO360, Apr 23, 2016.

1. This girl just went into bloom. After the first dark period, lights came on and I found this. Water drops on the tips of her leaves... it taste like marijuana.

She's in hydro, and humidity is way too high but I can't do anything about it. Is that all it is? None of the other plants did it, and there's no condensation on the walls of tent. [​IMG]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

2. looks like a pot plant bro

3. its called "condensation" lil buddy :passtheshit:

4. Is it just the plant sweating?

5. Hi i know were ya cumin from as looks like other plants dry so if walls dry etc and only this plant wi drops on it then its strange! I reckon it is only condensation though love xxx

6. Humidity way up and plants are sweating bad.

Dont got into bloom like this it will be disaster

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. #8 BlazeDTO360, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    It happened during the first dark time, of the flip. I put an indica in the next day and it did the same thing. But it has happened since...

Humidity is high, but there's nothing I can do about it for now. It's just what it is.

At least I can't think of anything I can do. The seasons are changing where I live and humidity is raising in general. And my room is basically in a basement in the center of a house, so no windows near to ventilated in and out. I bought a mini dehumidifier and put it in the tent, but the air is moving in and out my tent too fast for it to work. And I think my phresh filter is holding it in, I'm not 100% sure... is there anything I can put in there that will naturally remove moisture from the air?

I switched from soil to hydro, and the humidity problem is a result. I have the cash to invest, but I'm also looking at moving in July to a bigger house for my family, and I don't want to spend money that may be unnecessary in the next spot. I live in one of the legalize recreational states, so a zip is only worth about $100 - 120 donation, but I tend to just give most of it away...

8. Lol I just thought about something... I'm a wood flooring installer/cobtractor in my day life, so humidity seems to be a problem in multiple aspects of my world. Haha. The struggle is real, yo....

• Like Like x 1