What is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, Apr 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I bought this at my headshop for $50 as my first piece but I've never been able to use it. I was told it was a flower bowl but the hole is so big that even glass screens fall through. And it doesn't have a nail either so I'm pretty sure it's not meant for dabbing. Is this supposed to be used in a way I haven't thought of. Because right now it's just a pretty decoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. just a shitty flower bowl with a too big hole..looks like a 14mm female bowl you can get em cheap on ebay

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ignore this. I read this wrong.

4. Nah it's a rig sold to you as a flower piece. I have a headshop in my town that does that on purpose so you have to buy the nail or bowl piece separate . Just get a 14 mm female nail and you'll be good to go so long as you dab.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. Oops.

• Like Like x 1
  6. yea its made for oil thats supposed to be an oil drum

7. It's a bomb

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's it

• Like Like x 2
  9. I want your disposable income. I can't imagine buying something and not knowing what it is or how to use it.

• Like Like x 4
  10. For $50

My Journal

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. They also didn't give me the nail and they said that it was made for flowers. Guess I'll be selling this piece to someone who has a nail and who will use it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good idea. I have come to a point in my life where I like small cheap glass pipes. The favorite that I have now cost me $3. I can toss if I need to and not feel bad. Best of luck.

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. The bowl that came with it is a flower bowl. And you can buy another bowl for it of that one isn't to your likings. There is no such thing as an oil rig or a flower rig, some just work better for flower and some work better for oil

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's absolutely not true... certain percs and functions are used specifically for flower and oil pieces... you don't need a recycler for flower and if you smoked flower out of certain tubes you would absolutely ruin them.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. What is the function of a recycler?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app