Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this? Why doesn't it have a smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alliemarie, Aug 18, 2017.

1. I picked up an eighth of this bud the other day and I can't figure out what strain it is, if it's homegrown or not and if it's good weed or not. It also really doesn't have much of a smell. Did I waste money? [​IMG][​IMG]Here's some pictures.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Depends. Does it get you stoned?
    If it does, it's good weed.
    If it doesn't, it's not.

Absolutely no way on earth to tell strain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Update: Just smoked it. It doesn't taste very good. lol and takes a while to feel anything. I would like some input on the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's probably weed that wasn't shown much love, especially during the cure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Id assume you have smoked before. If it doesnt taste good or get you high until later on then its garbage. That looks like the shit cops find on Border Wars when they crack open a bundle haha. You got that grade A dooky. So yes, money wasted.
    You answered your own questions but I guess this is your first experience with marinuana.