Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this toking piece from 'Weeds?'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 2, 2011.

1. In season 5 of the show, 'Weeds' and episode 8, the character Andy is using this thing to smoke I have never seen before. It's so sick though. I'll try to explain it... It's like a traditional tobacco pipe, but separating the bowl and the mouthpiece, is like blown glass. It has a carb and the big glass bubble fills up with smoke, then he lets go of the carb and inhales. It's so sick. I'm not sure if it's some sort of bubbler or something? Where can I get one of these???

==0-o <---- That is the best I can do to describe it? lol... The equal signs are the mouth piece, the 0 is the glass bubble type thing, then the o is the bowl on the other end with the carb. Thanks GC

2. No clue, even though I just watched it all a couple weeks ago. I do know everything after season 3 was terrible.

3. Sounds like a bubbler.

4. No screenshots?

5. draw a picture in ms paint

6. Now I'm very curious as to what this is. :smoke:

7. #7 passitaround, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    Something like this?

[​IMG]

Edit: I'm getting screenshots.

8. Watched the show, it's a bubbler.

9. Here it is, I know I've seen them before but I'm too high to remember what it's called right now.

[​IMG]

10. Oh, thats just a hammer style bubbler

11. Well, all y'all's quicker than I, but managed to get a few 'classic' shots...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Helix:cool:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnmgCVcDkY"]YouTube - double helix bubbler[/ame]

13. Could you put water where the vortex forms and turn into a bubbler?

14. i've watched all episodes till season 4 but kind of stopped. Is it worth starting back up again to watch? Even though the newer seasons suck?

15. Most people will tell you it blows after Season 3. I enjoyed it to the end though, personally.

16. yea, ive almost finished watching every episode high, only 17 episodes to go

17. Wait Weeds is really about potheads? -___-

18. its actually about a lady who only smokes pot once in the series