Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this thing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatonepervert, Apr 13, 2012.

1. A friend got this for me as a gift, because he said it looked neat. My question is... is this even for the green stuff? I cannot figure out how this thing works for the life of me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

2. Vapor globe bubbler or something to that degree

3. used for concentrates.

4. I see... so, I'm going to have to get a torch to use it. Thanks for the quick responses, this is the strangest piece I have ever seen.

5. [quote name='"thatonepervert"']I see... so, I'm going to have to get a torch to use it. Thanks for the quick responses, this is the strangest piece I have ever seen.[/quote]

You could also just get a normal bowl for it.

6. [quote name='"overheatedmud"']

You could also just get a normal bowl for it.[/quote]

Good if you just smoke bud ;)

7. Well, I tried this thing out last night, and it *kinda* worked. Sadly, no matter how hot I got the nail, it simply would not hold heat long enough for me to actually use it effectively. Maybe I'll buy a new nail, since I'm thinking a metal one would hold heat better.

Or I'll just be really lazy and get a normal bowl for it.

8. #9 bp4er, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Oil dome for smoking wax/oil/full melt/amber glass/etc

Edit: Concentrates sums it up.

Edit2: At second glance, it appears to have a showerhead slit downstem (Female piece)
    NICE!

9. Its for smoking hash and straight dabs, hardcore stoner tool right there :D