What is this thing? Little glass peice that came with vape.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MHVB, Jun 9, 2009.

  1. My friend's vape came with this little glass piece that looks like a cylinder with legs and a little glass tail thing?

    Its this -----> http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/5/0/1/4/4/webimg/38821687_o.jpg

    Whats that for? the guy at the shop didn't know either and google search left me dry. I think you might fill it with oil or somthing for aroma therapy?
  2. Are there holes in it, besides the part that goes over the heating element? I guess it could be for oil, depending on what kind of vape you have...

    Or maybe it's just a fancy cover for the heating element.
  3. my guess is its a protective piece made to protect the heating element when your not using it. thats what it looks like with that handle coming off of it.
  4. used for heating oils, dont really need it. SMASH IT! :devious:

Share This Page