Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is this stuff??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ManOnTheMoon424, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Some of you must not have read the full post, I never had the bud. I was just asking the input of you guys.

He posted it like a week ago, and sure yeah it's just 'purple bud' but I also see plenty of lime green, light blue and orange in it. Obviously photoshop is a possibility, I was just wondering if anyone has seen anything like that in person.

He actually went so far as to give it a real name, which was ironically as some other poster said, 'fruity pebbles' and he is an actual legit carrier, as far as he ever was in the last 2 years I had bought from him. Got plenty of pics of good buds from him, one I've posted on here before.

Maybe he was just trolling fb. Like I said, idk, just wondering if anyone has seen anything like that in person.

2. I don't know man, you'd have to be insane to have the time to photoshop the bud purple, and then put trichomes all over it.

I've had some stuff like this before, I don't remember the strain, but it's obviously some purp.

Looks are cool, but they aren't all.
    My favorite strain is Jack Frost, barely any hairs, doesn't smell dank at all (smells like pine, legitimately), a nice healthy green color, and frosty as fuck.
    And it's a hard hitting sativa.

3. It looks like killer bud to me I dont know why people are saying its photoshopped. Looks like to me it is probably some kind of cross breed that went wrong but i dont know anything about cross breeding just my opinion

4. Just hoping someone has actually seen somethin like this. Pretty sure most of his plugs are from CO as well

5. Damn, proved me wrong.
    Didn't realize how crazy photoshop is.

I would do that shit for fun haha.

6. I would say qwerkle but that bud is completely purple lol. I think it's photoshop too