Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this stuff in my sack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HoneyDutch09, Apr 17, 2016.

1. #1 HoneyDutch09, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    I recently picked up a half ounce of this no-name strain and it looks very good. The nugs are good size and also have a sharp, earthy pine scent to them. However, I'm concerned about this weird substance that is in the bottom of the sack, mixed in with some shake from the nugs. I've been doing some comparing and it does not look like mold to me, but I really can't tell for sure. I'm leaning towards maybe some packing material? What do you all think? The nug is about 4.1 grams and I took the picture with a flash, so it looks a little discolored. The white stuff in my grinder is there because I threw in the shake first.

After thoroughly checking the buds, I really don't see any of that substance on them. It's as if it was just in the bag or something.

Attached Files:

2. Could be mildew its very common for growers to experience mildew growth on their buds in late harvest. Most of the time growers will attempt to remove mildew and if they cant they throw it out. Could have also been an infestation during growing that got to the buds but thats unlikely. Probably mildew or mold from a grower that didnt want to throw out their buds.

• Like Like x 1