Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this strain? So dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rediah1, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I <3 you, cutie.

2. Yeah its definitely not mids. Ive had weed almost exactly like this before and in person it looks 100x better. To this day it was the best weed ive smoked. Mine was trainwreck.

3. [quote name='"HotDish"']

Does knockin' other people weed get you higher in the end? Cuz seems to me.. I'd rather smoke what the OP is smokin than listen to some kid brag about how much more amazing his bud is than the next man.. pretty sure i'd get higher too.. cuz you'd blow my buzz nig[/quote]

Chill bro, it's mids.

4. #24 S0UR, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    That's some good bud. You can tell the camera's not in focus. A little compressed, but dank.

5. dude.. who gives a fuck if its mids.. if he thinks its dank.. or maybe it is dank wherever he from.. then what's it to anyone elses business? Think ya'll miss the point.. its marijuana.. the thing we all love smoking.. but ya'll're hatin on it

6. oh baby, give it to me.

7. ass to mouth

8. Maui wowie x labrador