Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Jun 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4_OEHRYbRE&feature=related]YouTube - ‪MY BOY J BLAZE FIRST TIME HIGH‬‏[/ame]

Not sure if anyone else has seen this but this kid is retarded, right?

2. I refuse to even watch past 10 seconds.

So, I don't know. Definitely don't like him already so he must be retarded.

3. i knew this dude who used to get like this when hed smoke with me. like not as bad and annoying as this dude, but hed always be scattered as fuck and asking how long itll last. hed do the same child shit like dudes doing like at 3:50.

also, the chick in the vid looks like my cousin natasha, and im pretty sure thats what they called her at the beginning. weird.

4. This fools straight trippin'.

5. Lol, that was jokes.

6. Well, I wasn't.. No... Not.... I can't possibly.... This is... I'm not going to even try and explain how stupid this is.

7. "You know they could put some crack in it and shit, and meth in it and shit."

Yeah, they're retarded...Fuck me, not even 2 mins into it and shut it off, that's aggravating.

8. How did you make it that far? Video should be titled imbred 13 year old tries crack.