what is this shit

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Feb 15, 2005.

1. man i get this hos number at orientation for school, 2 or 3 months ago. i lost it and neevr saw this girl on campus until today. she smiles at me and im like ohhhh shit i remember this girl. go up to her and say wuz up and shit....she asks me why i didnt call her and i tell her i lost it so she gives it to me again :hello: no questions asked, another ho to the list

2. nah i dont got any yet....shes a little white girl, looks like kirsten dunst a little

3. Already Esse, Thats How We Do It In Texas

4. you got a hos numer?, where i come from hoes are considered prostitutes so congrates on meeting a hooker, lol

5. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 545350" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>ideal</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by el-producto
    man i get this hos number at orientation for school, 2 or 3 months ago. i lost it and neevr saw this girl on campus until today. she smiles at me and im like ohhhh shit i remember this girl. go up to her and say wuz up and shit....she asks me why i didnt call her and i tell her i lost it so she gives it to me again :hello: no questions asked, another ho to the list
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL

6. you got a hos numer?, where i come from hoes are considered prostitutes so congrates on meeting a hooker, lol

that part was funny

7. YES I MEET PROSTITUTES IN COLLEGE :rolleyes: ....SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU GONNA SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT

8. yo man, u'z a fuckin' pimp man! slap dat ho XXXtra hard fo' me!

:rolleyes:

stfu...

9. lol..... boyz :rolleyes:

10. you cant even pretend thats a valid statement. MOST men arent like this. Makes me sick to see our sex overgeneralized like that.

there are fucktards in both sex's, so dont even play that.

:cool: thats whats up :D

11. lol i was just pushing ur buttons for a good laff

12. damn calm down fucker...

13. Be calm calmness is the path to righteousness

breath in

breath out

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

sorry, out of bud for the first time in years... but I didnt mean to sound like a dick or anything, thus the :D

kind of a sensitive subject to me, as im always getting shit for how my friends act...

14. Ya i didnt even me the lol.... boyz thing in a bad way.

And ya i havent had weed in a few days either and just had to listen to my friend talk about how he just got a fat 1/4 and couldnt come pick me up :(

15. Most Men Are Dogs....yep

16. The game is to be sold not told. :D

17. A Bitch Is A Bitch But A Dog Is A Mans Best Friend.....nuff Said

18. technically a bitch is a dog...

And most girls are bitches not saying ALL. They all stab each other in the backs and are CONSTANTLY competing to get guys even if they dont even really like them. I dont get along with other girls at ALL. Cept my best friend. But she hates girls too lol.

19. lol i dont rememeber reading the start of this post and im too stoned to know what its about so heres my post about nothing pretty much lol