Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this shit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MisterWinter, Oct 17, 2014.

1. So I go to this guy every once in a rare while when I'm dry and hard up. He's pretty expensive and, since he knows I'm desperate every time I call, I get the worst bud he can scrape up.

The last couple of times I've gotten this stuff ad I'm wondering if it's even weed. It looks alot like it, and smells decent, but looks almost pale in alot of places, almost white...and in those places the red hairs are more like dark maroon. Pretty dry and doesn't have a particularly good taste to it. Doesn't really get me that high. Not the best pics, but maybe someone knows more about this stuff than I do. Cheggitout.

Attached Files:

• 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 cothrantyson, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    What exactly are you going to this guy for OP? Sounds like a booty call to me

• Like Like x 2
  3. Picture is blurry but is that mold? 

4. Thats a piece of old popcorn that was dropped on a rug and picked back up. I'd know that sight anywhere.

• Like Like x 4
    It is, I thought I made that clear. And I understand his reasoning.
    I'm just wondering what it is!

Could be, I honestly don't know.

6. It definitely is cannabis. Maybe google moldy weed and check out some pics. If that is the case you might not want to smoke it (Lung infections are something crazy). 

7. You understand his reasoning for giving you un-smokeable weed for real money? That's not acceptable by any dealer.

• Like Like x 5
    I'm trying to be generous in judgement.   :/

I wouldn't go back to him, might strangle him if he tried to do it again.

10. Did you look at it before you bought it? If so I would have said thanks but no thanks and left.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You need to learn how to stand up for yourself I bet if you would have started to walk off he might of offered you some good smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 lazytoker, Oct 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

Or the weed

• Like Like x 3
  13. #13 -Martyr, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. blurry pic could be mold.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 17, 2014
    In his defense, after you came back the second time he has no reason to improve.

If I were you I wouldn't call him. It's one thing to have low quality weed it's another if you have mold or other nasty shit on it.

Or just blow your nose in the money before you give it to him next time "it's still good bro"

• Like Like x 5
  16. #16 MisterWinter, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014

No, it was just a g, I didn't look at it that closely, and it's not all like that.

Lol, and who are you? I stand up for myself just fine, I just try to be an understanding dude. I think that's sorely missing in society and it's pretty sad that people confuse it with weakness.

• Like Like x 1
    Damn, that is too fucking tempting.

• Like Like x 3
  18. He probably got stuck with some low quality mids and needs to move it to someone.  Since you don't complain to him then he will continue to give it to you.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I am a guy who does not let people walk all over me I am also a guy that knows weather or not what I bought is weed or not and I don't have to come on a forum asking what this shit is. In all my smoking years I have never been burnt on a deal.

Okay, congratulations on being better than me. I can live with it.

That's what I figured. Whatever.

• Like Like x 3