What is this product ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Meluvweed, Dec 26, 2019.

1. So, i bought a neem oil based insecticide spray for my plants. Thing is there is this extra thing that arrived in the box and i dunno what this is.
    Instructions were to mix water with neem oil and some soap and spray. Then what is this greasy thing for ? IMG20191226213813.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Another pic

Attached Files:

3. Just part of the top....for either leakage or freshness....:confused_2:

4. Neem oil is an oil from the neem tree,,you heat the bottle in a jug of water or leave in the sun it will melt some
    with a tsp add to a pint spray bottle with tsp of dish soap and warm water shake and spray 2x day for bugs
    or 1x time per 2x days for general bugs and mold

avoid flowers late bud

I've used it every grow for decades organic good for molds and bugs

good luck

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. @vostok
    Thanks for the help my man, but the thing is that the neem oil is in a different sachet. This greasy thing is something else. Here is the pic of the 3 things i got in the package.
    ° a spray bottle
    ° a neem oil concentrate scachet
    °and this unknown thingy. IMG20191227012946.jpg

6. I uploaded another pic and made the question more clear, this thing is separate from the neem oil sachet.

7. #7 zaffer, Dec 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    I'm not totally certain but my first thoughts are that raw neem oil is a thick, solid oil like coconut. Perhaps that's what you've got there?

8. I would say from this photo of the three items, the brown package is your neem oil but has to be liquified like vostok said and the clear package with brown liquid that says seed starter liquid is probably a freebie package you got.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'd email the seller

good luck

10. Bro it's a seed starter you use this instead of water and it guarantees germination

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thanks much guys, i knew one was a freebie but wasn't sure which is which. Imma go and prepare it and spray the plants, much appreciated guys.

• Like Like x 1