what is this pill (help quick plz)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RainIsGod, Oct 22, 2009.

1. didnt u just answer your own question? and god damn, it gets annoying hearing "will this fuck me up". if you dont know what it is do the fucking research yourself.

2. You clearly know how to use the internet, so do some research for yourself and find out if you'll be "fucked up" enough :rolleyes:

3. this guy knows whats up!

EDIT. HAHAHAHA nice fuckin sig. that made me LOL for real.

4. Girl ;)

And yeah, LOL i died when I read that in the opiate appreesh thread, had to sig it

5. damn bro u dont gotta be a dick, was just tryin to get straight to the point. just figured my fellow grasscity blades could help me out on this one. btw, its not like your physically HEARING the questions, so if your tired of them, then either A) Stop coming on GC. or B) dont click them.. insted just scroll past them and think to yourself what an idiot i am for posting it :p

Still looking for some kind of answer btw ~_~

6. In the time it took you to create this thread and not get a sufficient response you could have researched for yourself and already be on your way to getting high (assuming you didn't already take it before you knew what it was going to do, because that'd be dumb).

Erowid Experience Vaults: Pharms - Diazepam (also Valium) Main Index

7. usually when i google shit i dont come across the answers im looking for, sorry. didnt mean to be a dick or sound lazy, i just always like to get the opinion of my GC buds. thanks alot tho! ive never taken this before so i hope i can have a nice trip!