What Is This Person ?? Creepy....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SupaAPE, Aug 30, 2014.

1. #1 SupaAPE, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    before i say anything, please understand i'm a relatively healthy person. i workout, i eat healthy, high omega, protein, veggies & fruits & etc. I smoke (vape) alot of MJ daily, but i've become self conscious when high long ago. 

this guy i blaze with , i've tried a couple of times to cut ties with , but after today , i'm fairly certain i will.

this guy , i feel , is just bad fucked up energy (caused by marriage problems between his parents & divorce), also caused by the loss of his "9/10 or 10/10 girl", depending on time of day. She was aiight, but i'm a firm believer in any man being able to get back what has been lost if the will & the ability (physical and wealth requirements) is present.

basically , i feel this guy is living a couple of years in the past , stuck & sour because of his parents divorce and the loss of his " virgin first love " . 

okay , so i get he's sad and reminiscing after his first true love. but niggaa, if she gone , she gone....he says she's gone. whatever........

~~~~~

now , this guy barely, or never lets me talk. at first , i thought he wasn't intelligent , and/or high. He also said he has ADHD, and went to a special school (i can confirm the school). this guy probably had a somewhat tough upbringing (although i think he overstates this to compete).

this guy absolutely will not allow a normal conversation to take place  , he's always talking about something he's done or accomplished. i'm happy , but that shit stats to get old , that sh1t really starts to get old when i'm never allowed to talk about my own sh1t without being interrupted damn ....lol...again i don't know if this guy's just dumb or what the fuck is going on....

anyways , the last couple of times we've chilled , this guy he been getting pissed when i call him out !

this nigga be reversing sh1t , telling me that IM the one who WILL never let him talk , TELLING ME i always interrupt him ? LOL ? telling me i'm so into talking about myself and never letting other talk n shit ?? wtf

I feel ashamed that i'm even sharing this here. The only reason I was hanging with that kid was because his father has good ties in the Oil Biz , period. Other than that , i probably wouldn't care much.  You are kept out of the dog house , until you can prove yourself, or so to speak. That is my philosophy. And he never really proved himself on an intellectual or emotional level (again could be because of his depressing background).

TLDR: This guy is a showoff, won't stop talking about his own sh1t, but skitzs out when confronted and blames me for what i'm calling him out for ! lol ! 

i'm also super baked (vaped)

cutting this retard off for good, god that motherfucker has ruined so many times ive been high and times after that wondering what the fuck just happened.

/rant off, becareful GC, some weird people out their dressed and look like chameleons .

why is it always end up that his "love" was a girl i went out with once , damn people hate from the heart over bitches......why hate me when i dont give a fuck about ur FUCKING BITCH U FUCKING DUMBASS ?????

some men are just born fucked

wanna know why i smoke weed all fucking day every motherfucking day ? so i can focus on my goals and avoid people like that trying to deter me from the truth , from my accomplishments , from personal happiness .

2. Seems like you talk alot about yourself...

Sent from my D6503 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You sound weird & slightly creepy.

Love enables!

4. Heheheehehehe

Peace.

Attached Files:

5. Anyone that got the time to bitch about another pot head and typ3s lyk d1s nigga need to focus on there goals

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You don't make the tldr just as long and then continue afterwards. But yeah why hang out with people that annoy you? It is your life do what makes you happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i really do not enjoy the way you type and formulate your post.

8. What the fuck did I just read?

9. I e uh
    yeah.

10. should have had a V8