what is this on my leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dark Matter, Jul 31, 2009.

1. After first doing research to try and find the answer myself I'm asking for help. I have some yello/brownish spots on leaves at the BOTTOM of the plant. The closest pictures I could find in looks like possible light burn but the top leaves look ok....

This plant is the sole survivor of a 3 bagseed first time experiment. It is under a 250 watt HPS bulb in a 3x3 well ventalated area. It is one foot tall after 28 day from germination. My temps range from 82-88 degrees in MG soil. I have not added any nutes yet. The PH tested at 6.8 but i'm using a cheapo PH probe from home depot and i'm wondering how accurate it is.
    thanx for any input!

Attached Files:

2. Cheap pH meter + MG soil, both could potentially cause issues like that...

3. what the ph of the water goin in..
    and they look heat stressed
    and over watered..

or perhaps you just watered?>;)

other that one spot its good,potential

4. Yes, i did water 2 days earlier, maybe that is all it is? The PH of the water going in was 6.8. I will definately be investing a few dollars on a decent PH tester before my next grow and will be throwing the miracle grow away too. I learned so much this 1st time growing. If it was heat stress wouldnt the TOP leaves (closer to the light) be showing signs of stress? Regardless I plan on starting on 12/12 this weekend and hope it's a lady!