what is this on my clones? please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gaso22, Jan 18, 2014.

1. if you look at the pictures..one has like a white ring around where the clone was topped and the other doesn't..i have 3 clones in my cloner that have this white ring.. what is this and what should I do?

Attached Files:

2. that white ring is where the person took the top off it. that is what the inside the stalk looks like.. I say to let it alone and don't touch it. it may live. did you get them off someone you know, I never seen a clone that was cut like that before. I feel that you may of got ripped off. most people would cut the part with leaves off at the stalk and use that. 

maybe its common to do that but not where I live. :bongin:

3. [quote name="neonrio" post="19368344" timestamp="1390140389"]that white ring is where the person took the top off it. that is what the inside the stalk looks like.. I say to let it alone and don't touch it. it may live. did you get them off someone you know, I never seen a clone that was cut like that before. I feel that you may of got ripped off. most people would cut the part with leaves off at the stalk and use that. maybe its common to do that but not where I live. :bongin:[/quote]I actually cut these clones due too lack of space from light distance from my mothers so cutting where I did was a must to maintain proper distance from light..they've been in cloner over 1 week so they will survive till root..just wasn't sure if this was a fungus or not..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ahhh.... you should of put that down when you 1st put It up.

Special KAY