What is this? need help..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by phoenix19, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ok here is a plant that i have been growing since early October and have no idea what it is. im wondering what type it is (possibly white widow) and also what stage it is in and when i can harvest the damn thing. any input would be great. thanks guys!!

Attached Files:

2. Can't tell what strain it is. I am assuming it's bagseed. Looks sativa to me, but I could be wrong.

It's in the flowering stage. Only way to tell when it should be harvested is to get your self a pocket magnifier and check the trichs.

Good luck.

3. def looks sativa, but the amount of bud i was gunna say big bud, but i dunno that lookks nice tho

4. thanks for the help, anyone else have any ideas?

5. also maybe cali dream or early misty check them out.

6. That looks like Marihuana to me.

Examine the trichomes to determine when to harvest. A lot of people like to wait until the trichs are amber...I usually cut when they are mostly all cloudy.

A magnifying glass will help.

7. You have been growing this plant for over 3 months, and ou don't know what stage it is in? Are you running 12/12 or what?

8. My friend wrote the message we know what stage it is (hes an idiot), we just have no idea what type of weed it is

9. i'd say silver haze. idk tho