What is this leaf issue?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AcidPrax, Aug 29, 2017.

1. I have noticed some of the leaves on one of my plants have been getting these brown spots that eventually turn into blotches. The leaves eventually turn yellowish brown, wilt, and fall off.

This does not happen to all of the leaves but it's been happening to the lower leaves more.

Also I have four plants and only one of them is showing these symptoms

Someone suggested it might be a Calcium or Magnesium deficiency but I supplemented those nutrients and I'm still having this issue. I'll leave pics.

I'm 4 weeks into flowering

I've been having issues with a lot of flies so maybe it's pest damage? But again only one of the four plants is having this issue so idk.

Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No one has any idea? Whatever it is it's progressing and other leaves have been exhibiting similar systems. They brown, dry, curl up and fall off.

I'm so close to harvest, only 2-3 more weeks of flowering I hope this doesn't affect the yield.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fungus, probably got transfered to your plant from aphids, leave miners, or Some kind of pest. overwatering, water contamination or soil disposition can be a factor. Try a tablespoon of vinegar and a tablespoon of baking soda to a gallon of purified water, to try to halt the progression of the fungus. If you notice any bugs use 1 cup veggie oil to a gallon of water with a tablespoon of dawn.

• Like Like x 1