Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this laced with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cklbmk, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I'm pretty good around green and all but this last stuff I got has me stumped. Whenever I smoke it I start hurting, mainly on my arms. It's only this kind that does it, never had a problem like this before on over 10000s of bags.

Any one have any tips? I'm obviously not going back to that guy and its a shame just tossing the green but its a pretty severe pain, definitely makes me worse off.

2. got any pictures of the plant..

3. Pictures would help. Also, instead of the weed being "laced," which is very uncommon, it could just be grown with chemicals that weren't flushed properly.

I'd say just throw it out, don't smoke it (obviously). If it's a large amount, go back to your connect.

4. Although I'm relatively new to weed, a couple months ago I had a strain of mids that made me nauseous every time I smoked it. It may just be the strain.

5. It's unlikely that it's laced with anything. It costs more to lace the weed than the weed is worth for the most part.

I'd say it's just chemicals.

6. The dealer isn't going to go out of his way and spent his own money to lace your weed for you. Its not like all of the drug propoganda and comericials tell you. I wish it was though, because thats like getting 2 for the price of 1. :)

7. thats what i would say, just sell it for what you paid.. and forget about it

8. Post some pics. Its prob nothing though

9. I agree that the chemicals probably weren't flushed out properly and you're having a reaction to that.

It's very uncommon for weed to be laced, most drug dealers won't waste their money on lacing weed since they can get more money for selling the drugs that they would be lacing with. The idea behind the fear of laced weed (which I'm not saying never happens, I'm just saying it's very rare) is pretty much government propaganda.

10. i actually had this happen to me recently.

it felt like i could feel the blood flowing through my arms but it was very uncomfortable. i just assumed it was from a drop in blood pressure.

11. Its just a bad reaction to a strain. I get the same kind of pain in my arms when I smoke alot of bubblegum. Just smoke a different strain

12. I think if it causes you discomfort, obviously don't smoke it.
    Instead of throwing it out you should consider making cannabutter with it, some of the cannaboids which might be causing you trouble could be ruled out through the process. Or sell em to some friends :) (assuming you use butter for brownies)

13. Thats almost exactly what happens with me. I can't post pics cuz I got rid of it at work today, but it was just normal looking beesters, little less crystally than preferred.

idc really just thought it was weird, also to everyone saying people don't lace stuff.. thats pretty off. I've seen a lot of dealers put stuff on bad green so it sells, usually its mids. I just figured it was laced because beesters is basically mids here and it was on the lower end of them so I figured they had a hard time getting rid of it.

I didn't even mention it to my connect because I'm new to the area so I don't have many connects and i really don't care because I got my money back from someone else.