What Is This Kind Of Bug? Is It Bad For My Plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by humphammer, Jun 14, 2013.

1. So i found 4 of these guys on one of my plants.. is this bad? Lol...

New grower here, just tryin to learn the ropes... any help is much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a beetle of some sort? Do you see damage? MMJ plants are usually effected by mites (tiny little spiders that suck the life from your plants from the underside of the leaves) mites leave white spots all over your leaves. Then there's thripes that live under the leaves and white flies. Then you've got the catipillers (bud worms) those usually burrow into your buds and eat them from the inside out. I've found moth larvae on my plants eating the leaves. Most other bugs you find are predator bugs and are eating the bad bugs. If you see damage then make sure to take the precautions to get rid of them. Sorry I can't b much more help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That helped plenty man. Much appreciated. This is a whole new world to me. So, the simplest of info is a wealth of knowledge to me.. lol... not use to being one of the idiots in the group :)

Any other info or advice would be much appreciated!

4. looks like a stink bug to me yo.. but im here in texas... looks like a baby for the size they usually get...

5. Stink bugs bad for girls?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. really i like to keep all bugs off it except ladybugs or praying mantice.. spiders are ok too they just catch little bugs man i dont mind them.. but make sure to deweb the leaves after the spider is gone for the day.. he rebuilds a new one around night time so i never take them off.. i noticed a few pest it had caught i mean hes not on the leaves just his webs are... hope this helps..