what is this kind of bong???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chewySpark, Sep 2, 2012.

1. what kinda bong is this? i must have!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. [quote name='"chewySpark"']what kinda bong is this? i must have!!!!!!

[/quote]

Looks custom to me with a perculator

3. CUSTOM!?!?!?

D...: noooooooooo

4. [quote name='"chewySpark"']CUSTOM!?!?!?

D...: noooooooooo[/quote]

Its just that top part i think

5. Oh most definitely custom. As for the parts, I'm not the best at this, but it's a bowl, then a carbon filter, an inline perc, then it's kinda blocked, but there it just goes down the stem, then it looks like a glycerine cooler? Pretty sick to say the least.

6. Looks like a glycerin coil bong. Illadelph makes a bunch of those but they are kind of expensive.

[​IMG]

7. crazy expensive!!! definitely dont want it now lol

8. the beaker bottom is kind creations. they do full custom build a bong sets

9. Honestly dude, how much did you think something like that was going to cost? That is a shit ton of glass..

10. Does anyone else want to point out the fact that the beaker has a Kind Creations label plastered right on the side?

This is a Kind Creations bong. Many manufacturers make glycerin coils now. (Pyrology = 70% of the Illadelph blowers. They left because Illadelph wanted them to focus on the standard prodo pieces. Thats why Pyrology all of the sudden is making quality glycerin coils and percs.)

11. [quote name='"gtx1"']Does anyone else want to point out the fact that the beaker has a Kind Creations label plastered right on the side?

This is a Kind Creations bong. Many manufacturers make glycerin coils now. (Pyrology = 70% of the Illadelph blowers. They left because Illadelph wanted them to focus on the standard prodo pieces. Thats why Pyrology all of the sudden is making quality glycerin coils and percs.)[/quote]

Soneone did

[quote name='"spakky"']the beaker bottom is kind creations. they do full custom build a bong sets[/quote]

12. i saw it but didnt know wtf it was....ass

13. I was in Bouldr, CO a few weeks ago and saw that bong. They have glycerine coils with dual sided joints and tube attachments. Saw a 4 ft Kind Creations beaker at the Fitters; Beaker > Glycerine Coil > 1 ft tube extension > 2nd Glycerine coil. The coils were the same as that.