Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this? Keif, Hash, neither?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k20, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hello grasscity. This is my first post :)

My friend got me some "hash" from the clinic, but it doesn't look like the hash I had before. The hash that I expected is gooey and I can pinch off a piece and roll it up, almost like play dough but more dense. This "hash" is rocky, a lot harder in texture and crumbles into powder. I can't pinch off a piece, In the capsule there's a couple small rocks and the majority of it is powder. It's brown like the color of hash.

Now, I think it's just some pressed keif, but can someone explain what this is? Is this what people refer to has keif hash? Is there a way to turn this rock hard stuff into the type of gooey hash I was expecting? Thanks.

2. thats hash.. never had gooey hash.

3. just smoke it bruh

4. im gonna say hash

5. could be bubble/sift hash man

6. Sounds like scissor or very dry bubble hash. Or maybe the hash you had previously was a bit wet still which would explain the gooey texture.

Bho (butane honey oil) is another type of gooey hash but that is a whole different extraction method from bubble hash.

But hash nonethaless.

7. sounds like bubble hash...the play doh type you're talking about is bubble mixed with bho

8. Pictures could help. It could also be a dry wax type hash

9. Isn't one type of hash pressed kief? Idk, I've never had hash.

10. #10 Rainy Daze, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    hash is made from keif idk what you got though never heard of nething like that

11. Ask whoever you got it from

12. I would bet keif when you said most is powdered but if you cant pinch and off that sounds like bubble hash. Maybe somebodyjust pressed the fuck out of that kief?

13. yeah it is probably bubble hash if you want gooey look for BHO.

14. you probably have amber glass or something along the lines of that texture. go on youtube and search it you'll see what i'm talking about.