What is this I found today?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, May 29, 2009.

1. Well me and me friend were driving around smoking and then we decided to got to mcdonalds. We ate inside and when we were leaving I found this in the parking lot. Oh, and to mention, shinny things attract me when I'm high. :)

What is it? What is it used for?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. weights used in various hobbies to balance various things in increments of 1/4 of a gram.

3. :confused: sorry I'm quite :smoking: right now.

4. He's saying they are used for hobbies. Thing Pinewood Derby when you were in Boy Scouts.

Those look more like wheel weights though. On a lot of newer cars, and with custom wheels, there is no lip on the outside for traditional wheel weights, so we use "sticky weights" for the outside balance. They are by .25 ounces.

5. Oh, thanks now I understand. And come to think of it, my Lg voyager takes pretty good pictures.

6. ding ding! wheels weights. that's definitely what it is now that you mention it. :p

7. Yeah, I used to sort weights when I was younger for my step dad. I repainted them too. That suckeddd.

8. #8 xbelle, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    No, everyone is wrong.

They are actually shiney metallic devices from outside space. They are made of immensley durable metal that can withstand entering out atmosphere. This alien apparatus then sends out an undetectable signal that draws its prey to it. You did not actually decide to go to McDonalds, it influenced you to do so. You did not find it; it found you. It is now trasmitting your brain-wave frequency to it's base.

...Or it could be a tire/hobby/blahblah weight. Who knows?

9. Lol but they say Fe....Iron.

10. D: A trick, I say! Pure trickery!

11. those are a quarter ounce each.......of iron

12. [​IMG]

Yup....wheel weights.

Peace...FG

13. dude you almost found a whole ounce.

time to celebrate

14. how do they taste?

15. like......... iron?

16. Do they smell like death?

17. Hahahaha +Rep