What is this deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by axle0000, Sep 7, 2011.

1. So I don't know if this is a deficiency or nute burn. I havent seen anything like it. Only 10% of my plants are doing this. Every plant is using the same soil, gets the same amount of light.

*I'm using a 1000w lights, no plant comes within 2 feet.
    *I'm using Miracle Grow Moisture control with nothing else added.
    *I do not feed my plants any nutes (Although I have FoxFarm just for backup, but havent used on any of these)
    *I'm growing Lowryder Skunk #1 (Autoflower)
    *It never gets above 85F in my room, normally 30-40% relative humidity, lights are on 18/6

Whatever it is, it has affected plants ranging from 2 weeks to 7 weeks old. An autoflower only lives a max of 10 weeks from germination, and normally start flowering on there own around week 3. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it! Let me know if you need more information. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. It's not just one deficiency. It's the result of trying to grow without food.

3. Well the other 90% of mine are doing great.. some of them are ready to come down.. The miracle grow says it has food already in it to last plants for 6 months.. I know it's not formulated for cannabis specifically, but the plant is only in the soil for 2 months.. doesn't seem like I have to pump chemicals in them

4. once you see signs of flowering you should switch to 12/12

it looks like you may have a bit of a pH problem, also.

5. They are autoflower, so they don't require a light change to flower. They take 18/6 the entire time.

6. Mg is garbage you shouldn't give your plants nutes as seedlings. Imo. I would use the fox farm

7. Uhm... ok.. I didn't mention anything about feeding my seedlings and I only have FoxFarm, I dont use it.. Are you insisting its a Magnese deficiency?