What is this deficiency?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by gruxer, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Hey guys I have really hard time figuring out what this is. I'm using gh nuts with calmag and growing in coco. Unfortunately it was transplanted from soil so rootball at base is in soil but everything around it is coco. I feed once a day, the room temp is about 25 c. I'm also confused because looking at the feeding charts it seems like for small plant in veg I should feed around 600-800 ppm but following directions from the bottles my solution turns to be as high as 1400 ppm. I believe this is deficiency because lately I was scared not to burn her and significantly lowered the concentration to 800 ppm and have been feeding with that for over a week. What do you guys think? The leaves also look a little twisted and wrinkly to me. Here are pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Can you give some more info like what kind of water you are using what the ph of the water is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sure! Thank you for the reply. Water is around 250 ppm I make sure it's 5.8 Ph on dot after nuts and all. I used to add prime stuff for fish tanks (the stuff that kills chlorine and ammonia) but not anymore. I just added a fan into the room and an extra led light. I got back to giving 1teaspoon per gallon for the GH trio and calmag and the ppm is 1k on the dot now. Im hoping all those changes will fix whatever this is and I will update this thread once I know more. I believe it all comes down to nuts now because I don't know what else I could possibly consider. And also led is 140w or so, and I'm running 3x 70w cfl s but they are 12 inches from the plant minimum so I don't think it's a heat problem.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app