What is this Crazy Stuff?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thoughtware, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 thoughtware, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks DankyDankk for inspiring this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to throw out any problem, accusation or issue you have with me or the words I'm writing in More Stuff and The Other Stuff. Anything goes.

So DankyDankk starts us off with:

2. #2 thoughtware, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I enjoy that you are playing devil's advocate because you are helping a lot of people. Remember, I would not be answering these questions had you not asked them. You don't realize you are unconciously loving others. So, thanks!

You have a couple main beefs - so let me start with your first one. For some reason you seem to think I have a desire to be special. How to address this one?

In my Spirit, I already feel very, very special. It is a feeling that comes from knowing LOVE completely - and its unlike anything I can describe to you because you couldn't understand. When you have this, you NEVER need to look for "more". The idea of wanting to "feel" special infront of "people" would never even occur to me as a desire.

You also seem to resent the fact that I am saying all these things. We'll, just think of it this way...someone has to say them - or they can't be created. That someone just happens to be me, that's all. Like I said, I am a witness. I can only speak what I hear - and when I hear it I have very powerful faith in it. If you believe in God, then you have to understand that God's power is FAITH. So, if God controls what I see, and I can only speak that which I see, and I can only have geninue faith in that which I believe - if God controls my beliefs - he creates. So, think of it this way, as I write it, it begins to be real.

This means that right now people are reading this forum that know exactly what I am saying. They know the spirit behind these words. And they are "seeing" their lives change. They are seeing themselves becoming people they love. They are learning to love themselves - and they realize this because they are loving others in a way they never could before. I know this is true because I believe it to be so.

That is why "I" am in this narrative even a little bit - its because I have to believe in that which I write. And for some my faith is reflected as the Spirit of Love and Wisdom - because "words" can hold the spirit of God. Remember, I told you this waaaaaaaayyyy back in the thread when I talked about the Bible as a "trojan horse".

But THESE words can also hold the spirit of God if the writer is connected to him. Bascially, my faith is my connection to him. And its the same connection God is giving to you. Why? Because I have trusted that God will bring HIS people to this forum. And that EVERYONE in this forum would understand God's great love for them.

It is a very special place, and a very special thing that God is doing. As I said, this forum will become very big. And very, very successful in the world - because its owners will be blessed. Ahh...but I digress.

You mentioned that you don't believe my words match the Bible. Ummm...yes they do. "bonk! bonk! bonk! - that's me bonking you on the head three times because I keep telling you they do - and my whole other thread...and everything. But you keep repeating the same thing like you didn't hear me! Bonk!

Ok, the last one seems to be a rehash of you thinking I'm a prideful, false prophet.

Listen to me. I am saying that God has returned to earth - and I am a witness. God is SOOOOO BIG that he has returned in EVERYONE OF US. I am only a witness so that I can tell you this. This means LOVE is starting to rule your life - and you will see the changes in your life as you spend time with God, maybe writing your thoughts and prayers, and asking for wisdom. You can not be decieved with this kind of witness. I KNOW this works because I KNOW HIM and I KNOW HOW HE IS. He simply wants to teach you about himself. In the process you learn all about YOURSELF and best of all, you learn how to love others.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to do this. But what is impossible for man, is possible with God.

Remember that one?

lol

3. #3 dankydankk, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    I repeat the same because you wont acknowledge what you have stated.

In one of the other threads you specifically admitted to not knowing when the God returns according to the Bible.

But you say you do know, which is a huge contradiction,

Im not upset that you are saying your words, I am disappointed because you must retain your postion of your personal special connection with god that others have NEVER had according to you,
    I think in every single post you have mentioned your ability or work or your "now you know because I have taught", or "my words are life " "I am doing good work,"

But the Bible says not to speak of your accomplishments, of your works,

Though you continue too,

The Bible says false prophets will say they know gods will, which is what you do,

You also have a tendency to say a quote from a Bible, list only one interpretation, and say that no man has been able to read it properly before you, or that now others will know the true meaning,

What does that have to do with love? Nothing, it merely draws attention to you, makes others comment saying something like "your so right, everything you say is what I'm thinking " when "you" shouldn't be part of the equation,

You also say that the Bible is wrong for saying Jesus died for our sins, and that now were free to live with God forever, which is also a huge contradiction

How many times did Jesus brag about being gods son? How many times did the disciples tell others that, only they know and no one else the truth because they spoke to God in the flesh?

But yet in every post their is a part of you.

You could have easily said "love life and all, love God, and your life will grow"

But instead you say something like, "I come to all with the secret message of God, I have heard the truth and it shall come to be, love God, love others, and you will grow, now that I have revealed the secret mankind may become greater, my words are life"

Theirs just so much extra not needed, which the Bible speaks about in a prideful matter,

And you continue to admit no wrong, just looking down on others or refusing to actually discuss your contradictions besides saying "you don't understand "

4. If your religion or belief system is not related to Christianity then why use the life of Jesus as your evidence? If your system is contrary to the Bible just admitt that your system doesn't need to be restricted by the new testament,

But don't say your system isn't Christianity if using the Bible as "absolute truth" or say that it must confirm with the Bible if it doesn't

5. Ok - Basically this is back to my "specialness" again.

I am only a witness. My specialness enables this to happen.

In the Spirit world, for a truth to be TRUE it has to be witnessed.

It is not MY Life I am concerned with - for I am LIFE. It's YOUR life and those of people like Postal Blowfish and Esseff - both of whom are beginning to understand what I am saying.

I can ONLY witness to what God has already told you. And when MY witness - and God's truth come together - it creates LIFE in dead spirits.

This is what you might call breathing life into you...

:smoke:

6. [quote name='"thoughtware"']

Ok - Basically this is back to my "specialness" again.

I am only a witness. My specialness enables this to happen.

In the Spirit world, for a truth to be TRUE it has to be witnessed.

It is not MY Life I am concerned with - for I am LIFE. It's YOUR life and those of people like Postal Blowfish and Esseff - both of whom are beginning to understand what I am saying.

I can ONLY witness to what God has already told you. And when MY witness - and God's truth come together - it creates LIFE in dead spirits.

This is what you might call breathing life into you...

:smoke:[/quote]

You still refused to acknowledge errors in the Bibles contradiction with your words, if you don't care about not being confirmed by it then it's no problem, saying its connected to the Bible doesn't really change the message anyway, but if so, can you just stop saying it is proven by the Bible, which you say is 100% truth, which is 100% opposite of some of your sayings

You also say that your not based on any religion, but if you believe in Jesus as God and the Bible youre a Christian,

And ontop , now your words are not the only part of you that is life, YOU ARE LIFE, what is that supposed to mean? Because it sounds extremely blasphemous with the Bible.

7. #7 thoughtware, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Why don't we discuss the specifics of where you believe my words contradict the Bible? I've said many, many things - and I testify that not one word contradicts another. If it did - then nothing I write could be true (...you know, "a little leaven leavens the whole loaf" and all that).

So, let's talk about where you believe the discrepencies are, and we can reason together.

Now, about Christianity. This is a tough one to understand. If you define a "Christian" as one who is a disciple of Christ, learning from Him alone atop a holy mountain of Truth that God himself built without hands, then you could call me a "Christian".

But, the world has corrupted the meaning of being a Christian altogether. It has become learning of God from men - atop a moutain of garbage assembled by the hands of men. You will not hear anything of God atop that mountain. In fact, that mountain will come down.

And lastly, about my comment I am Life - its true. It is the whole reason why I am a witness. I am no different from you - except that my life has been taken over by God. It has been a long, amazing journey - but what I discovered is what others will soon discover.

When you understand that your life (which isn't really life at all, it just seems that way) isn't desirable, you can begin to trust God with all things in your life. THEN, you really start growing - because you discover GOD gives you HIS Life. And this, to your great amazement, will be understood as TRUE life - the life you ALWAYS desired. Even a LIFE so wonderful, it is beyond your imagination.

I have witnessed this. In effect, I who was dead have come to life. And now, I have one desire. That others may also have LIFE. Because I have "seen" and entered into this LIFE - I can lead others into it. I do this though my "witness".

Remember, only God can teach you about God. My words can only confirm that which God has already taught you. This is the same as saying - if you have "OIL" in your lamp, my words can light it. If you do not (meaning, you have not sought Truth DIRECTLY FROM GOD), then my words will bounce off of you, and drop to the floor.

You will NOT find God in religion, because he is not there. The spirit of man is there. You will find God when you come to him BY YOURSELF - and ask him for wisdom and understanding. Though GOD may initially appear weak and unable to teach you - HE is mighty, and the very author and perfector of your FAITH.

8. Ok, let's talk about the BIBLE and why I keep brining it up.

The Bible is a very special book - it is ALIVE because it contains the Spirit of God. It is Truth. In "More Stuff" I describe in great detail about how God used the Bible to inject his spirit into the realm of death, which is Satan's realm. You can consider it a "seed" or a "trojan horse" that brought LIFE into death. You can read more about this on your own.

Once the LIFE contained within the Bible entered "death, it could flow into a dead spirit - and in so doing, it "raised" the spirit of man to life. This is the meaning of "water from a rock". It is no small thing that God created a way to "create life" in the middle of death - or light out of darkness. (Perhaps now you can understand the true meaning of "Let there be Light").

The dead spirit that became alive must proclaim the meaning of the "life" within the words that held the life, in order for the Life to be established in others. It is the instruction of God and part of being a witness - in effect it proclaims life into existence. This is how the Bible says God creates with words - creation comes by proclaiming that which is true. Then Truth, which is ALIVE, establishes itself.

This is why it is important to read both threads: More Stuff and Other Stuff - and why they work together. Its how God instructed me to set it up.

Keep asking questions!!! :wave:

9. Thoughtware, no offense, but your posts always creep me out.

10. Hmm....

I'm glad you shared this, even though it makes me a bit sad.

In a world of overflowing sinfulness, in a world where everybody "creates" their own truth - and in a world where we wallow in the filth we create, you would expect the words of God to be received with joy.

But the world is offended at Truth - and its words reflect "creepiness" to many.

Should we not rather be offended at the person who "loves" you to your face - and devises all kinds of hurtful words against you when you can no longer hear?

Should we not rather be offended at the way the Creator of All is blasphemed continually by those who do not consider what they say? Should we not be offended at the ways the meek and gentle are stepped on by those who walk in their own strength?

No, the world is not offended by this. This is what the world embraces.

But now is the time of change. It is the time when the weak and the despised will understand the love of God - and they shall become very influential. It is the time when the ways of "man-made" strength shall be revealed as the weakness and uselessness it really is.

It is a time of great change. Yet, I tell you the truth, the ways of God are not what man expects.

11. I spend my usual day making the most of my life and trying to lift the spirits of those around me. I don't believe in living in fear over a god that may not exist.

Things you talk about won't be well understood, because ultimately people need to come to their own conclusions about the world. Their isn't anything wrong with preaching about things, but don't try and put out your truths as everybody else's.

We all have our own lives to live and enjoy, why not worship what is real? Peace and happiness are real things for me. They deserve more of my time than conceptualizing about what could have "created" all this.

Peace

12. I think in this, we agree completely.

:smoke:

13. you spend too much time thinking, not enough time knowing

14. you spend too much time knowing, not enough time thinking

15. Hmm, superior vs inferior, are we all equal?

As long as man feels the need to feel superior, there will be inferiors. When the lion kicks it with the lamb, will we all be equal. But as long as there are elite, as long as there are ceo's, as long as there are supervisors. As long there are people trying to get over on each other for the sake of pride. True Christians will forever be superior in spirit.

16. I weep for your friend Jesus tonight. The pain he must be feeling...

17. And why would he be feeling pain about it? Does not the revelations say that he returns on a high horse? He is the alpha and the omega! Boy we know that He is humble, but when He returns, He comes to convict, with honor! Oh vain assumptions of an Atheist.

18. #18 dankydankk, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    [quote name='"thoughtware"']

Ok, let's talk about the BIBLE and why I keep brining it up.

The Bible is a very special book - it is ALIVE because it contains the Spirit of God. It is Truth. In "More Stuff" I describe in great detail about how God used the Bible to inject his spirit into the realm of death, which is Satan's realm. You can consider it a "seed" or a "trojan horse" that brought LIFE into death. You can read more about this on your own.

Once the LIFE contained within the Bible entered "death, it could flow into a dead spirit - and in so doing, it "raised" the spirit of man to life. This is the meaning of "water from a rock". It is no small thing that God created a way to "create life" in the middle of death - or light out of darkness. (Perhaps now you can understand the true meaning of "Let there be Light").

The dead spirit that became alive must proclaim the meaning of the "life" within the words that held the life, in order for the Life to be established in others. It is the instruction of God and part of being a witness - in effect it proclaims life into existence. This is how the Bible says God creates with words - creation comes by proclaiming that which is true. Then Truth, which is ALIVE, establishes itself.

This is why it is important to read both threads: More Stuff and Other Stuff - and why they work together. Its how God instructed me to set it up.

Keep asking questions!!! :wave:[/quote]

You totally by passed the point once again. The Bible new testament equals Christianity, believing in Jesus is Christian, the Bible contradicts your false prophecies. So since the Bible is truth, its obviously in the right when put up against random internet forum guy who claims to speak gods words above all else on earth, and is in denial that you're not any more special than someone else.

Btw Judaism doesn't believe in the devil, its made up to scare people, why would their be a separate entity outside of gods will if God made everything?

Satan is merely temptation, like yours to fill your head with pride, remember my friend, no man knows when, and no man is righteous

Where do you get this stuff? "The Bibles spirit entered death to give us life"?? What now the holy Trinity is actually a 4some lol,

I believe God is in everything, and that our spirit is eternal, that to be close to God you must be close to yourself ,. But my belief isn't gold and is moveable,

Our my beliefs in the Catholic faith which I'm a part of? No. Am I prophet for thinking myself and coming to my own beliefs? Nope. Well, as much as a prophet as you are.

19. You have continued to insult me by calling me prideful and above others - because you do not hear my words. This shows you have no understanding of LOVE.

I will tell you that the Spirit of God is reflected to some as LOVE - yet to others as pride and arrogance. Eventually it leads to a desire to insult, then harm - and eventually kill. It leads people to see GOOD as EVIL. Things were no different 2000 years ago.

Because you have a set image of how God's word will return (perhaps surfing down on a cloud after people have floated up to a magical place where they are magically transformed into perfect people?) - you are unable to see God as he is.

He is here now. And if you look for him - you can see him and learn to trust in him.

20. #20 dankydankk, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [quote name='"thoughtware"']

You have continued to insult me by calling me prideful and above others - because you do not hear my words. This shows you have no understanding of LOVE.

I will tell you that the Spirit of God is reflected to some as LOVE - yet to others as pride and arrogance. Eventually it leads to a desire to insult, then harm - and eventually kill. It leads people to see GOOD as EVIL. Things were no different 2000 years ago.

Because you have a set image of how God's word will return (perhaps surfing down on a cloud after people have floated up to a magical place where they are magically transformed into perfect people?) - you are unable to see God as he is.

He is here now. And if you look for him - you can see him and learn to trust in him.[/quote]

Again bypassed the point.

If the Bible says no man will know, THAT DISPROVES YOU, since YOU say that the Bible is truth,

I asked you to admit one or the other,
    1) the Bible contradicts your words

2) that your words aren't bound by the Bible and are not related in anyway so therefore it doesn't matter.

Second,

If you believe in Jesus as God you are a Christian, and your preachings are just a new form of it, unless if you don't believe in Jesus as god?

To reply to your statement saying I think of God in thus fairy tale way, I thought you could tell from posts in this thread and others that I think to be God as A creative being, not anything likepopular western views . To expand a bit, I believe that it transcendens through everything but does not interact with this world physically, its undefinable, amd my opinion is always molding . Also, your posts actually give off a feeling that your interpretation of God is physical, because you say things like,

"God talks to me,"
    "God now lets us live forever"
    "God is coming ".

And that now magically humans can live forever, because magically you got these revelations, and magically something has changed in the blueprint of the universe that was impossible till you came along. And now magically, there will be Utopia....

So if someone challenges you for some logic in your own reasons, they don't understand llove? That seems like a big judgment, what's your reason?

I call you prideful because you continue to contradict yourself repeatedly and will not admit it, and now you just try and change the subject to me.

Why would God mean pride and arrogance to someone? To most God is peace or love or some mix of words, usually all pleasant.

You are not doing anything new, and nothing you have said is new,

God is love, has been said forever, so why do you claim that you discovered something, instead of simply spreading the message of "God is love" solely?

Instead you simply claim your divine somehow by saying you see gods spirit or w.e, and insult me by saying I cant undestand, or that my
    View is wrong without even knowing my views at all.