Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is this considered

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AnthonyTinadio, Jun 20, 2011.

1. i got a 8th last thursday the 16th of june.

i smoke 1 gram (around that) i got 2 grams left put up. and i got a bag with maybe .5 in it.

anyone else make weed last this long? and is this even that long?? ik for some of the members there 8th would of been gone in 2 days lol.

2. I used to make mine last that long but now I smoke more.

3. i use to smoke alot. but i hate not having bud. and cash funds are low. so i guess i kinda adapted to it latly. i used to go through a half a week. lol. i appreciate the herb more this way. o god what id do to have a big ounce now lol. ,aybe around my bday i will :)

4. Money is tight for me so I have 5 grams for the whole summer, assumingly.

I can get really baked off of .2-.3 so it doesn't really matter for me. A .3 bowl and I'll be set for an hour or two.

5. grats on your 420th post blaze :smoking:

6. I noticed that too :smoke:

EDIT: Oh I usually make a quarter last like 2 weeks, so an eighth per week typically.

7. A quarter a month so an eighth every 2 weeks here bud.