Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this called?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nautiluss, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Plant matter.

2. I see, thank you. This have been very insightful

3. an unresized photograph of marijuana, lol (its near impossible to tell a strain from a picture)

4. 13.43 grams of marijuana.

5. .....

Attached Files:

6. can you teach me marijuana ?

7. That right there is cannabis. High mids, low medical... Honestly don't even remember what the pic looks like now haha. Enjoy

8. A shorted half.

9. Just wait for the Sony Xperia Z to comes out.. you'll all see unresized!

lol..

tl;dr: I want a badass phone with an awesome camera to upload huge photos of unrecognizeable weed and link them here

10. Usually the tl;dr is shorter than the actual post.

And I could resize on my 2 year old android.

11. I meant it would be bigger due to the better camera of the phone.. and yea, oops

12. jack frost x blue dream x green crack x sour x devils haze x GDP x sweet tooth x big bud

13. Is that really what reg is? I've always been curious if it was just poorly grown or did people grow it on purpose?

14. That is 1.91 quarters of marihuana, an evil plant that causes black men to rape innocent white women. Alert your local police immediately.

15. Should I burn it?

16. Immediately.

17. a skimped half oz?

18. That is the product of two loving beings of sunlight absorbing stuff of sunlight to get said plant matter that when ingested causes great euphoria that everyone loves