What is This Called? [Lighting Question]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ZBORIL, Dec 31, 2012.

  1. Please Help me out and let me know what this is called so i can make a lighting system for my plants or link me to where i can buy these thanks :)

  2. Thats a socket to plug adapter, most hardware stores carry them.

Share This Page