What is this called joint w/ crumble

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rblue14, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. Nothing compares to some +A crumble n some top shelf rolled in a joint roller wit a raw tip I have a high tolerance need advise
  2. That would be called a twax joint homeboy

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Share This Page