Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this bro?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by svcacala, Apr 19, 2016.

1. #1 svcacala, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    Deleted

2. Yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why on Earth did he uproot a plant?

It's best to not tamper with someone's grow.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Good way to get lost in the woods

• Like Like x 3
  5. #7 svcacala, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    I took ground gets home. I have found in him too much. No one felt the absence.
    What type? Quality?

6. aw man what a bummer that plant looks like it was doin really well

• Like Like x 4
  7. Someone's gonna be freaking out that their grow got spotted. Lol

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  8. And Ripped

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'd be wondering why they just took one...

"Evidence?!"

My anxiety would throw me in a whirlpool. Lol.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
  10. Omg why u uprooted her?!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Why did you do that :( not nice at all.

12. lol thats someones guerilla grow you should leave it be and definitely don't uproot anymore of them!

13. If you're saying there were a lot of plants and you just took one, then you are missing the point.

They weren't yours to take.

Now he has lost one to a pest and his location has been compromised.

How old are you?
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  14. You're right, we disrespect Mother Nature. We've just kind of wonder. Thousands of roots could not believe that this is cannabis. This addition also drug barons. Where they are they doing this illegal trade. We feel free to distribute it to the people who stole them from us. Because they kill people for it. They earn serious money. Small children are doing courier. Sorry for bad english.

15. Ok everyone this guy didn't even know what the fuck it was. I doubt he was thinking "I'm going to fuck this guy's grow up!" I didn't know what the hell gorilla growing was until I came to grasscity. I would just think I was the luckiest guy to find a nature's treasure. Now though I would know better and I don't have to gorilla grow being legal.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

16. not legal in the country where we live. So the drug mafia is gaining large amounts of money. We are against it.

17. Are you serious right now? Why are you on this forum? You do know that 98% of the people on here at the very least smoke cannabis if not support legalization right? Are we mafia according to your standards?

CanniAnnie's Quest for balance

• Like Like x 4
  18. I misunderstood because of the translation. I'm not against smoking. I am already smoking it. I'm just against the monopolization of it. I want everyone to sow their own needs.