What is this ? Best pipe ever pic inside

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TrichomeStoned, Dec 5, 2018.

1. So I was chilling at my bros house took a few puffs of his pipe and was blown away everything felt good airflow , taste, feel , pull it was like the perfect pipe I hit compared to my other cheaper pipes that went for like 50 bucks

He said he got it for like 150 bucks at some head shop I think but gave me no good idea where I could buy my own

So I was wondering if any of u recognize this pipe or something siniliar so I can get my own

Attached Files:

2. I wouldn't say that's the best pipe in the world ever lol

It also looks like it cost $50 at most.. your friend got bent over if he paid $150 :laughing:

3. Dude if u toked this thing u would know what I mean this shit hits good it's a lot more then 50 bucks for sure I think he might have even said as high as 300 not positive but way above 100 easy I don't know maybe it was also the strain of weed involved but the shit hit so fucking smooth and I was using a butane lighter and I couldn't taste shit just pure weed flavor was on point hit so good

4. Usually I use herbiron

5. I don't really smokes pipes that much I prefer fat bong rips

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 GorillaGherkin, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Looks like a bubbler to me looks like thick glass too. Prob not China blown. I’d want one 6-7 inches so it hits smooth.
    Sherlock/hammer bubbler. I use to have one years ago just vape now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thx man , hammer bubbler very much appreciated

Just curious what vaporizer do u recommend I was looking to get one too

I just started smoking 3 years ago so this is all still new to me haha

8. I use boundless cfx had it for 2 yrswirh not a single prob. Got it planning to upgrade down the road and decided to stick with it.
    Ya get what u pay for with a vaporizer go cheap n you’ll have a drawer full of shit spend a lil n you’ll appreciate vaporizing.

9. Why 2 threads for the same topic?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I don't know, I think the piece is a big ugly, no offense lol.

Definitely wouldn't pay more than 50 bucks if that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I work in a pipe shop we call those hammers or gavels , there is no water in them. And they only cost like $40

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Unless they are heady pipes, pretty much. I have seen some crazy looking hammers that would caost few hundred bucks but Honestly that piece looks pretty amateur. But hey, if it smokes good, enjoy :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thx man I will try the boundless cfx I think I might get a pax 2 as well cheers bro

14. It looks bigger then In picture very heavy solid piece thick glass no way this goes for 50 bucks unless I got ripped off from the other 3 old average pipes I got when I first started lolllll each of those cost about 50 bucks not this ... this is more quality the picture don't do it justice and it might be ugly maybe but what I'm really looking for is the effects and boy did this thing deliver like I said I was smoking weed eith a bic lighter and couldn't taste any butane I usually use herbiron I could really taste the weed it had a huge bowl solid feel thick glass I don't kno it. Was just the perfect pipe airflow was off the charts

15. I actually hope this cost 50 bucks lol I would get like 10 of thee mother suckers

• Like Like x 1
  16. My bro told me he puts water in his

17. All good. What matters is if it smokes nice, enjoy!

Yea looks like it can hold a bit of water :)