Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this? And how is it used?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheezo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Is it just terps or is it like sauce? Was thing about trying it to dip my wax in and then dab it.

[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What type of substance is it? Powder? Gel? Liquid?

It may just be a topical ointment you rub on your skin. I wouldn’t smoke it unless it was made to be consumed that way. You have no way to tell what it actually made of and some really healthy stuff can turn not healthy if consumed the wrong way or if there is something in there, like little scrub ball (if a facial exfoliater) made of plastic or some other substances that when burned, create carcinogenic properties.

I would proceed with the tiniest of baby steps when trying something new and unknown especially if youre the test subject.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got some and it's legit. It's a high terpene spectrum extract. Basically a sappy oil that is every terp in the certain strain. Not just oil with lemoninene(sp) etc etc.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ah, I see. I haven’t run into anything quite like that. Maybe one of our other members can assist. I’m a wax and herb kinda guy.

5. It's live resin i believe. Usually consist of limonenses, and two others. Mine is 94% dosido from Terp.
    1510361835227890044530.jpg
    Also have the original cultivators of zkittles by 3rd gen farm and terphogz. Absolutely amazing $100 a gram. A connoisseur buy.
    15103620412311503195606.jpg

• Like Like x 1