What is there to do

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by the buddha dude, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Me and my friends are boring as fuck. All we do is smoke and chill. Ide love to go do shit but they're to lazy to want to do any thing. What do you guys do for fun

2. Smoke and chill ;)

3. Lol just kidding man! Ad love to go rock climbing and learn(if there is such thing) to BASE jump! Also I learn guitar and would love to someday travel the world!

4. Yeah man, there are super cool things to do all over the place! My friends and I get stoned and go bouldering, biking, longboarding or anything! I love playing ultimate baked though

5. Simple things such as walks, throwing a frisbee, kicking/throwing a ball around seriously changes everything since it's an interactive and ACTIVE experience. If they just want to be lazy, you might want to branch out a little bit and find some people with similar interest.

Also longboarding and concerts are easily the best when stoned. Hiking as well.

6. We like to punch each other in the arm and say "flinch!"

7. longboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing.

8. Go for a hike! I started last year (shortly after I started smoking weed), and I've been hooked since. I've lost weight, gained muscle, built some great relationships with my friends, and had some great all around experiences.