Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is there to do when stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaGuyOnDaCouch, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Ok...so I'm about to go smoke some fine cantaloupe haze..what is there to do afterwards? What do you guys like doin?

Is it really just cod, internet, and tv?????
    :rolleyes:

I mean Im fine wit all that stuff, as long as theres cheebs, ..

Wut u guys usually like doin after blazin?

2. cod up all day man lol

3. EAT! and then play cod

4. play guitar, listen to music, play games, watch movies in HD :D

5. 1. have sex
    2. take a shower (cuz its nice)
    3. go for a drive (i live in the most beauuuuutiful place in the spring, everything gets high def, and its even better!)
    4. watch californication, house, trailer park boys, weeds, its always sunny in philadelphia, or adult swim
    5. start drinking
    6. pass out
    ;)

6. Dude...ANYTHING...get some visine and a good tolerance and you can do

a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g (but aggressive sports and maybe flying a plane)

low impact sports, poker, movies, hiking, food shopping (if money isnt an issue), eating in general....Get super baked with a few friends and go to chili's or whatever decent chain restauraunt in your area. Do what I just did, knock out a whole row of soft and chewy chip deluxe, and not feel bad cause I know I've ate a whole fuckin box before.

7. shower
    pick your belly button then smell your finger
    pick your nose hair
    put your finger in your ass crack and see how bad it smells
    clean out the wax from your ears

8. Try and break the stereotypical "stoner" persona.

I like to smoke some good Strawberry Diesel and go for a run. I like to go for a hike with my girlfriend and my dog.

On the rainy days though I like to smoke a strong indica and watch a good movie or chill out on my patio and watch the rain.

How about try discussing your beliefs with other people and kind of try to understand where each other are coming from.

-djslife

9. you my friend are pathetic

10. bahahahahaha

and yea, pretty much all there is to do is anything you could think of doing. anything that you could actually do, is fun to do while high :) but yea, cod internet and the beach is usually what takes up my time hehe

11. ....why?

12. wtf ??????????????

13. LLBeaan. Live Life B*tch!!!

14. dude go outside...lol

15. Depending where you're at go on a road trip, go explore some shit. I always feel feel up to an adventure when high. If there is not shit to do though, get some good beats going and jam out the day!

16. low impact sports,

Man its so much fun playing for a shitty soccer team, I'm high most games, sometimes I eat cookies minutes before a game and I'm flying around the feild, every individual play is so epic. And I'm still our team high scorer. literally.

Plus if you have large noise canceling head phones music is amazing if your so ripped you don't feel like moving

17. Learn a new language. Seriously, it is so much easier to learn things like that when you are high. Now I'm bilingual.

18. Kudos to you if you actually did all of those things in your sig!

Start a candle making business. It's fun as hell, and my apartment always smells good as fuck. Easy to learn too.

Go for bike rides, and go smoke in the middle of the woods. Take pictures and shit too while you're out.

Watch Olympic hockey.

Come up with great ideas, and WRITE THEM DOWN!! Me and my buddy have a few notebooks filled with some awesome shit we want to do. I really, really suggest doing this.

Clean. That's literally the only time I clean the apartment, is when I've smoked.

Homework.

Cook. I've learned some badass new recipes while high. My favorite includes a Tot Pizza.

There's tons of shit you can do buddy. :hello:

19. Burn, then play some basketball, then blaze some more

the blaze after is satisfying and relaxing :smoking: