Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst you've been jipped when buying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beentoken, Mar 17, 2011.

1. $60 bucks for an ounce, bought it from this stuck up chick who hates me cause I'm beautiful or some shit. It was basically hay or something. I smoked a couple bowls, then just wrapped it in newspaper and set it on fire so I wouldn't be tempted. It was total crap, tasted like goat ass and no high whatsoever.

2. paid $140 for a half o of kush, got 14 dime bags of .7, which is equal to 9.8

3. About a year or so ago, a couple of friends and I went to go meet a friends dude. We were getting a half, which was a little over-priced. I still went for the buy, which only took 45 minutes of waiting in a car. After all the hassle, I finally got the bag and it was the amount of a quarter or maybe even less. By the time I even noticed this, the guy already booked it. Fuck 'em, I hope karma hits him hard.

4. lol'd

5. Find out who the hell it is and give them a good pounding.

6. this was when i had no idea about anything of weed, i bought 2g for 50 bucks fuck looking back at it it still hurts :(

7. Worst thats happened to me was the weed was regs instead of being dank lke the dealer said.

8. I just recently actually got shorted on an eighth from my usual guy which shocked me. Usually he's so spot on and sometimes I even get .1 or .2 more. This time my 3.5g eighth weighed out to 3.1g. This wouldn't of been as big of a deal had I not had to pay $65 for the eighth. I believe no one should ever pay above 60 for an eighth but this was some really good stuff.

Needless to say I called the guy up and told him. I didn't demand any bud or money back I just wanted to let him know that I was aware.

9. Haha what a G

10. I used to get ripped off back when i started blazing in grade 9 when i didnt know how to roll so I would ask the guy who i bought off to roll for me and he would keep.5. By the 3rd gram i ever bought in my whole life I taught myself how to roll so i never got shorted ever again, he was a good guy though we used to chill out in his room and smoke bowls from his bongs so he smoked me out all the time.

-R.I.P. Nate Dogg

11. how you guys going to buy schwagg for these ridiculous prices. is it really woth it to get high??? i don't get ripped off cuz i'm paying the standard 20 for a gram of dank name brand shit

12. "bought a half ounce" once when i got home and shaked out the SEEDS there was 5 grams ?!?! i was pretty upset, i went back the guy opened the door had fighting pits in the back and a gun in his belt i was like O_O umm ....______ (insert random question there) honestly i dind't want to fuck with this guy or start shit, he seemed not to take anythign from anyone so i just walked away and never called him again

13. haha I like how you say "brand name shit" like its fucking food! have you ever got the generic brand shit?

Once I payed $8 for one bottle of rohtos! But, they feel like Gods vasocongestion in my eyes!

14. bought a zip and had 3.4 grams of seeds :mad:

it was real good though :smoking: still was worth it

15. bump.
    i believed .3 was a gram and had been buying that for a long ass time for 20-25...i got hooked up where i live now and gram is like a stick. it suprised me like WTF and the people i hang with now are like ...'dude thats normal'
    i dont want to be bad about spending 40-60 bucks on what i thought was a G over a 4 week period last school year, but im glad i have a connect now thats REALLY hooks me up. i finally got that point level 2 pot smoker. i never understood how to 'get a connection/hook up' but it just happens.

16. Earlier this week I paid $60 for 2 grams. It was good stuff, but not the best I have had, which cost me much less to acquire.

17. Hasn't happened to me yet

18. I've only been ripped off once to my knowledge. Paid for an eighth and only got less than a gram and a half. Makes me rage. Never bought from the kid again.

19. Ive bought a 15 dollar bag in the 6th grade and it was cilantro leaves. Pissed me the fuck off, But i didnt know it wasnt weed till i tried smoking it. Shits not supposed to be smoked thats for sure.

20. Ive never been ripped but ive had people try. One of my guys tried to sell me 1.2gs of some decent stuff for 25. And another guy i dont go to anymore tried to sell me shake for the price of dank. Ive only got one honest guy. I drive to his place and watch him weigh it up, and we pack a bowl and chill. Should go to him more often...