What is the worst thing that has happened to you while stoned at a party.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nic, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I fell out of a 2 story window onto some dude's truck, he beat the shit out of me for hitting his car, then they wouldnt let me back into the party because they didnt recognize me. Then on the way home the way home i got a flat tire, then having to walk all the way back to my appartment to get the tire was hell, even though it was just like a block. When i finally got back to my car, i realized that my car didnt have a flat tire, it was just out of gas. Now, with my very smart and stoned mind, i decided to go to that guys truck and funnel his gas out into a jug for my car, the thing i didnt know was that he had a girl in his car with him, i got the shit beat out of me again and was thinking wow fuck this, so i walked back to my appartment and fixed my car the next morning.

2. That is just one shitty ass night, sometimes its just better to give up for the night and go home so karma doesnt beat the shit out of you over and over again.;)

3. I got too high on some dank and lost my game, because I was so dumbfounded from how baked I was. Fuck.

4. Ha ive done that before.

5. Me three, unfortunately, sucked at the time but look back on it and can only laugh haha

6. Went to go in the backyard and i coudnt open the damn fence gate. Me and our freinds just took some bong rips and we were just geeking at the gate and we coudnt open it so eventually the girls mom came over to us while we were fucked up and helped us and she kept satrring at us and shit. Freaky...

7. So I was at this party and a buddy of mine had some phillies and between everyone there was an ounce of weed. We rolled six blunts for the thirteen of us, then as we finished we figured it would be a great idea to be ninjas, we then preceeded to jump around like the ninjas we THOUGHT we were on his balcony and jumping from deck to deck (my friend lives in an apartment complex in the city). Two of the kids ended up twisting their ankles real bad, one dislocated his shoulder and another broke an arm, talk about buzzkill....

8. Last week we were having a party at my friend's house, there's usually a small party everyday there, drinking and smoking. It's fun.

We were just hanging out upstairs in my sister's bf's room, he lived there too. Then my friend's dad (Who usually drinks with us) kicked my friend outta the house along with my sister's bf. He was pissed at something they didn't even do. Then someone called the cops because my friend's dad was yelling.(He's scary when he's angry and drunk. Smashing his face through walls and such) My sister's bf ended up being caught and he is now in jail :( He'll be out soon though

9. AHAHAH that reminds me of 2 days ago, there was a party at my appartment, my friends and I got so high, then i said " Hey, have yall heard of parkour?" they started laughing there ass off but then one said yea, so we ended up on the roof of my apartment, and i fell off the appartment and hit MY car. All my friends could say was " oh shit." then they would laugh.

10. gettng arrested was probably the biggest buzzkill for me

11. i showed up at this one party and it turned out to be a bunch of dudes.

12. lmaooooooo, that is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Unfortunate, but still extremely funny. :laughing:

13. got my car stolen
    got it back tho

14. At a party last week, actually. Got paid from work (I work two jobs) and bought a half-o. By the time the party was over I had only smoked about 2g's to myself, someone stole my green and deaked the party -.-

15. Nothing really too bad, but a couple weeks ago I was chillin' with a bunch of other people in the living room which is near the front door. Someone knocks on the door, so I look through the peep hole and I see this guy that looked older with a shaved head. I am already really high so I automatically think it's a cop and I don't answer. 2 seconds later the knock is louder and due to my highness, it sounds like a cop banging on the door with a night stick. I say "shit cops" and just run out of the room with everyone following me. Turns out it was just a fellow party goer and I ended up scaring everyone. :hello:

16. This happens every other weekend to me, one party I'll be like yeah I'm really ripped and hooking up sounds good right about now. But other times I'm just like fuck that I am feeling way too good to want to be around some annoying chick.

17. I leave a sac on a table in the living room and tell my stoned ass friend to keep watch over it. I walk to the kitchen which is only a few feet away and you can still see into the living room. My friend is way too stoned to keep watch, so I just keep my eye on it while I'm grabbing something from the fridge. I see some random guy walk up to the sac, look around really quickly, pocket it, and walk away like nothing happened. I tracked the kid down and started getting all up in his face because I was furious, but the guy who owned the house happened to be one of my best friends and he just kicked the guy out of the party. Never saw him again

18. #18 iPwnF00lz, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    Your best friend kicked him out without making him give back your sac???? That's shit.

Probably for me it was cops busting the party, having to leave the blunt on the table, it was filled with dank but not even rolled yet. It was so hard just walking away from the sticky dank :( The cops didn't charge anyone all they really said was oh yeah and who brought the weed? and no body said anything and he was like ahh yeah no body here smokes right? So I guess that was good but what a waste and tease.

19. I made it sound that way with how I typed it, huh? I should've added that once I confronted the guy he handed it back to me and tried to get away from me, but I kept asking him what his fucking problem was. My friend came up because he heard us (I was sort of making a big scene) and kicked the kid out

20. back when i was younger i was at a graduation banger for my friend's brother.

me and him are prolly the youngest kids there, kickin it holdin down our weed and booze pretty well:smoking:

then his parents come in and start lookin around

i walk right into his dad (who is wrecked) and im expecting him to recognize me and get pissed
    instead all he asks is how im getting home, which i say im drivin

about 10 minutes later i have a freshly rolled blunt ready to go and as im smokin it with some people he walks up again:mad: (persistent guy apparently)
    Doesnt even notice the blunt and just starts cracking up at the fireworks going off

Such a wierd party to be at hahahahaa