What is the worst reason you have ended a relationship with someone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by full melt, May 16, 2011.

1. Because she hated herself, and i tried to help, and she pushed, so i pushed back.

2. I had this girl hit me once, like actually punch me in the face. I almost punched her back, but instead I kissed her on the hand and told her I'd never be back again. Nor would I be her friend. and walked out and walked 5 miles home.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. stinky

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I found out that she had a vagina.... Lmao jk because everytime she sucked my dick she use teeth ahhhhhh :( I still get nightmares about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. When i was 15 i was dating this banging (shes even hotter now) churchy twin. sooo damn sexy, anyhow she was my girlfriend who i believed at the time could almost have been my first love. She ended up breaking up with me because her mum had a dream that god came to her and told her that i was not the one for her daughter. damn i was heartbroken!

FUCKEM!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. She taught my little sister how to cut her wrists when she was in grade 7.

I find that to be rather fucked up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah,I totally agree.

8. i broke up with my gf that id bin with for 3 years because she kept moaning about my plants and said if i didnt get rid of them shed dump me, i just couldnt bring myself to get rid of them altho i loved her alot...felt like a cock but i love growing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I broke up wit one cuz the girl I was cheating with her on was a lot more prettier and I fell in love with her, and also 4 months and I only got to cope a feel :mad:

10. I broke up with a girl I was dating for two months, after she started talking about marriage, kids, and all that shit... Common two months?!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #51 Durchii, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    The worst realistically, or the worst in a comical kind of way?

If it's the latter, then it was because I was in seventh grade and overwhelmingly socially inept. Seriously, I was incapable of giving women hugs, much less successfully dating them for any period of time.

If it's the former, then it was because I was genuinely afraid that I would kill someone if we didn't finally sever all ties with each other.

Oh, yeah, I've had one of those as well.

After leaving the last girl I mentioned above, I rebounded with one of my long-time friends and, as it happened, she turned out to have a borderline unhealthy obsession with me and our relationship as a whole.

After two months, I had managed to go on two trips out of state without even letting her know where I was going before finally breaking up with her via text message. It was a chicken shit move, but I was terrified of this girl.

12. When he began to straighten his hair...

13. Because I couldn't be bothered to buy him a Christmas present and I figured breaking up was easier than going to the mall.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I also ended my marriage by just leaving one day. I found another girl and just left, I regret it now because it was childish and rude. Once I told a gurl that her sister was hotter and didn't sleep with her anymore. I told my go to girl that her body was just for fucking. I didn't like her and I thought she was way too white and being somewhat racist I can't believe I did that. I told her dad when I met him that his daughter was good for one thing. Of course I didn't tell him what but I'm sure he guessed because this girl always wanted to be my GF, she would get jealous, make controlling statements and got all emotional girly on me, telling me "you know I'm not just a toy for you to play with, I do have feelings" so I told her "stupid ones" I didn't get any after that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Anni the savage lmaoo

• Agree Agree x 1

16. I'm a dick sometimes. It's really a miracle I got any pussy. I was such a dick to females I still am, yet they seem to like it. I guess it shows strength.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. straight savage

• Like Like x 1
  18. I’m 5 seconds from ending mine for not being as cleanly as I am, and not having a job. Over it. 3 years is enough time.

• Like Like x 2
  19. It’s 2 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days too long. Screw that.

On top of that not cleaning?

I hope you learned your lesson man.

J

20. I ended a relationship once because I thought her mother was prettier. On another her mother gave me cigarettes I was like 17 lol. So not old enough but she didn't care :) the girl got mad at me because she told me cigarettes are unhealthy... Kinda figured but whatever.