What is the worst reason you have ended a relationship with someone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by full melt, May 16, 2011.

1. I'm only 19 haha the card set was released in 2000.

After we broke up he told me that he stole it from his older brother's deck for me and I felt kind of bad.. He got it back, though

2. Okay good, i dont feel so old now. Never seen those team rocket type cards in my time.

3. You should've been mad that he didn't give you a holographic one. Now that's real love.

4. Hell no. I'd never give a woman my shinies

5. Psh holographic didnt impress me unless it was japanese. That's how you knew that you had the real deal :cool:

[​IMG]

6. He liked American Idol.

7. Her teeth bothered me, enough said :3

8. You didn't notice that before you got with her?

9. #29 Renegade Angel, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I really wanna ask you a question without sounding like an ignorant dumbass...not sure. I might just...not do that.

Or I can head to your "ask a lesbian" thread :D

10. I thought I had more character, guess not. Plus I love giving girls a shot.

11. to get with her sister......................... Dont judge me.
    and to get with her best friend..................................

12. Thought this meant during a beej

13. #33 alaska, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope not then lol

14. She gave TOO head, almost too good
    I didn't wan to be selfish with the world

15. She was a good girl, but too stingy with the pussy.

16. I broke up my relation with my Girlfriend because she doesn't shaved her pussy, and i don't like hair on her lovely looking pussy.

17. In 6th grade I "Dated" a girl, and I broke up with her because she sucked at speaking english and I got tired of speaking french whith her all the time. I regret it tho, she is really, really pretty now.

18. I had a little boyfriend who got his hair cut too short, so I broke up with him. During band class :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. She talked a lot of shit

20. She was judgmental of my weed smoking, and was a little too clingy. I still feel bad about it this day, to be honest. Wish I could just apologize in person, but I know we wouldn't be together right now, anyway. I dated her a year ago. Damn, I've been single a year.