What is the worst reason you have ended a relationship with someone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by full melt, May 16, 2011.

1. Title says it all.

When I was 15 I broke up with a girl because she enunciated her s' in a strange way. It wasn't a lisp and it was so minor that nobody else noticed it. It was kind of like a hissing sound. Once I noticed it I couldn't stop hearing it and that's how that story ends.

Pretty bad.

2. Made out after she ate this disgusting pizza from california pizza kitchen. Tasted gross. It was pretty much a "last straw"

i was getting bored with her.

3. She had yucky tattys...

4. I couldn't sleep and I thought she was the reason why.

:confused_2:

5. I was trying to finish a video game level and didn't call him back for two days. My bad.

6. I found out he kissed a guy. One too many times :(

7. I never make bad decisions. :cool:

8. I was broke and couldnt take her out. So we broke up!

9. Okay well at my school there was pressure to start "dating" (just puppy love, basically) by the 5th grade... this is when this happened, so it barely counts, but it's really bad.

My 5th grade boyfriend gave me a Snorlax pokemon card and I thought he was implying I was fat so I broke up with him.

This was also the only relationship I have ever been the one to end.

10. I don't notice you without your avatar

11. dumped a girl for giving me a bad handjob really but i let it slide and later that week on the bus she kept leaning her head on me and i just didnt want her around at all so i dumped her for my fiance. so it was worth it lol

12. I'm too cool for an avi ha :love:

13. Thanks that had me cracking up

14. hahaha i still get a lot of shit for it when i go back home

15. Worst reason I've ended a relationship was so I could get with her friend.

16. [​IMG]

17. I had almost forgotten about it by now but I have also done this. I was a stupid kid then so that is how I will justify it.

Boy was she pissed though when I was dating her friend within days.

18. It wasn't even that one...
    this one: [​IMG]

19. I ended the relationship with the woman I lost my virginity to because she asked me to move in, I flipped out and ended up blaming her for me being gay. She told me "it's funny when you actually act 15"

I broke up with a girl because she broke my favorite pipe.

20. Wtf is this shit? How old are you to have recieved this card in 5th grade?