What is the worst injury you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dick Shit, Jun 13, 2011.

1. #1 Dick Shit, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    alright it looks like i'm trolling but i genuinly wanted to know how bad you lot have been injured

i got the shit kicked out of me once, bloodshot eye, broken nose and all that bollucks. not that bad but i guess it's the worst.

what about yall?

2. so nobody gives a shit

well fuck yall i dont need this

3. Did they lift you out with a crane? You must be one fat motherfucker. Trollolololo

4. my balls are aching pretty badly
    at the moment..
    that's no good

5. THIS ONE TIME I DIED

true story

6. 4 rly?
    me 2

7. I once pooped out my brain. Wait it's happening again oh shffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

8. once upon a time, a troll named dick shit made a thread about the worst injury he's ever had. Indeed he was far too stoned to create something that was even remotely funny, so dick shit the troll was sent back to the depths of the interwebs to troll more civilians.
    [​IMG]
    I am also way too stoned

9. ooh damn
    dickshit's no troll
    i knoweth him from wayy back.

10. Had a kidney stone attack and my body rejected the stent and then cause opiates wire the hell out of me, they put me on Valium and two weeks later clonazepam. Not only was the pain only describable as having a 4x4 being slowly driven into your side, but I hallucinated for 2 weeks straight on the Valium and blacked another 2 weeks while I was on the clonazepam, so I lost an entire month of my life. Fuckin dumbass doctors. (Apparently allergic doesn't mean anything to them anymore)

11. I kicked a guy in the head on tuesday and broke my pinkie toe, lol. I've never broke something that bad before really, but yeah, that bitch hurt.

Still limpin, shoulda took pics a couple days ago, it doesn't look as bad now.

12. I ruptured my spleen when I was six..fell off my bike and the handlebar went right up under my ribcage. I thankfully didn't have to get it removed, but I was in the hospital for 15 days...couldn't eat anything for the first 6 in case they had to do emergency surgery.

13. Dislocated my knee hideously & strained my ACL. <-- happened about 4 different times

14. Sprained my ankle/foot playing basketball.

Was on crutches for about four days, walked with a limp for six, and then couldn't run for two more weeks, and then was able to play basketball again after about a month and a week.

15. Life without a spleen would suck. Being sick all the time, your immune system would be shot... Talk about a shitty life

16. split my head open down to the skull , got a pretty sweet scar from it.

17. Splintered tail bone, which they can do nothing for and secondly it sliced and deflated a disk in my back which i was pretty much crippled by for a year w/o knowing what it was and i had surgery in 09. I'm 19 with a fucking bad back!! its bullshit :eek:

O i just remembered another i got hit in the eye with a shovel really hard and the layer between my eye and the eye covering filled with blood all the way so if i wanted to see i had to tilt my head so the liquid would move out of the way i was looking but my vision was blurry for a week or two

18. I sprained my arm playing Power Rangers with my brothers when I was a kid. That's about it. Other than my cancer, that's about it.

19. Fractured heel jumping off a roof onto concrete. Had to walk home at 1am.

20. I broke my leg in 3 places in a sled riding accident. Did not bail soon enough. :(