Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst effect of Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Mango, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Haha yea, I'm continuing to hope we get some Indica around here. My dude had some the other week but of course I was completely broke >.> For the comedowns, I drink coffee to help with them but even then for me I have that weird feeling that's reminiscent of derealization to some extent <.<

2. its a little demotivating.. like I dont want to go to football practice as much but when I do I go then I feel good :)

3. The "amotivation" aka knowing you need to do something but still do not do it. Example: cleaning your car or cleaning the gutters.

4. [quote name='"Syn4life"']The crash and burn and napping sometimes from coming down. When you still got stuff to do.[/quote]

Exactly this.

Oh and I had to walk 3 miles in 90 degree weather blazed off my ass after a long run. It was terrible.

5. naps naps naps fap

6. Paranoia, and it makes me anti social which is why i stopped smoking so much. If i smoke every couple days, or like every weekend, its all good. But when i used to do it almost every day it made me very quiet and reserved. And no matter how hard i tried to break out of it and be like my old self i couldn't do it. Marijuana has changed me.

It changed me positively in more ways than it has negatively, such as making me more conscious to the world around me. But the negatives suck. I used to be very energetic and out going, now my brain feels hazy all the time, even if i take a couple month t-break i still feel cloudy, also i'm quiet and hate social situations now. Whereas before i started smoking so much i loved parties and going to concerts/festivals with lots of people. I love it and i support it but the people that say there are no negatives to smoking weed are just as ignorant as the people that spread propaganda.

7. That made me crack up with laughter, the way you was so straight up :laughing:

8. Munchies don't exactly help with the abs and biceps.

9. I work out and it has not effected me negatively. But it can actually help, alot of people can't seem to get enough protein (or other nutrients but the main one people say is protein) because they get full up, but they get the munchies after using Marijuana, and can intake enough, I haven't actually tried it because I once heard it stops human growth hormone from being produced but I briefly looked it up and found out it was a myth but I'm still unsure.
    It can also help you get to sleep which is vital for building muscle. For some people it also gets them the mentality they feel best to excercise in.

Vapourizing increases lung capacity without damadging them, so that may help. Altogether I believe that working out regularly gives you a better high for when you do get high (for a few different reasons), however that just my opinion and all our bodies are made differently.

This wasn't aimed at you by the way lol only the first bit :)

10. Either cotton mouth or paranoia.

11. When the mids don't get me stoned, guess I need to get dank.

12. so much food not enough time

13. Damn, why is everybody talking about paranoia? Then you're obviously smoking more then you can handle. When I smoke a lot I get mild paranoia, but when just smoking a regular amount, it helps me with my social awkwardness.

The real negative thing about weed is knowing there are people out there who have never tried it and they don't know what they are missing. Weed is such an eyeopener.

14. I wanna eat this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFA4pgfEfPg&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

15. Anxiety, paranoia, the dull afterglow, the illegality, and the general anti social behavior it can induce.

I've experienced all that numerous times. Not every time though. And most of these only kick in when I smoke with friends.

It's random. Sometimes I smoke and feel fine. And sometimes I feel antisocial, self conscious, and anxious. When I smoke with friends I never know what to expect.

Though I don't blame the weed but rather underlying personal issues. But marijuana can for sure significantly bring them out.

Smoking is still fun though. I wouldn't quit because of these issues. But then again they only happen every now and then... if it were an every time thing I'd probably quit

16. i hate the sleepyness it causes. whenever i smoke more than half a gram, i usually just pass out or cant stay awake. its really annoying(especially with friends) and i cant enjoy my high. sometimes, when i watch movies or listen to music, i just pass out. basically: it wastes a high or you cant enjoy the high.

17. #57 Mogwai, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    [quote name='"The Sour Diesel"']the next morning of being out of it for almost all day.[/quote]

You new to smoking?

this used to happen to me when I started, but it went away quick enough. After a while you feel absolutely no effects waking up the next day. It's very convenient

Maybe you're not new and that was just me though

Oh and the dealer thing sucks. I've met great dealers who've become friends..but when nobody is available it's frustrating. I don't blame the weed, but the laws. But still, it's a lame feeling having money and wanting to smoke but none being available

18. The worst effect for me from smoking weed is being burnt out. It isn't bad and uncomfortable, but when you wanna get stuff done it definitely makes things much more difficult.

19. Burning out by far

20. The worst part is finding out after exausting all options my Glaucoma is so bad I am about to lose my eyesight and for the first time in my life when I really need it I can find it. LOL:devious: