What is the worst cities in America?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Oct 26, 2018.

1. im thinking of traveling around the USA soon. I’ve only been to buffalo a few years ago since it’s right next to the border and from what I remember it looked like crap, garbage everywhere and shady looking people at least close to the border didn’t really go too far. I would like to avoid dangerous cities at all costs so which ones should I skip?

2. Seattle

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I live close to buffalo. It’s a blue collar city for sure but pretty safe. Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit and NY City are probably the worst

4. List of United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia
    but only if you really must go

good luck

5. There's good sides and bad sides of every city around the world

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lots of violence in Chicago.

7. Maryland is pretty cool - just stay away from OC and balto city

• Like Like x 1
  8. Portland Oregon is full of meth/heroin addicts and rich kids from the east coast.
    Salem oregon is a cop town ran by a crooked DA with 92% conviction rates in court.

9. The whole country.
    Just kidding.

The whole continent

• Like Like x 1
  10. Avoid all of Florida and St. Louis if you value your life in any respect.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Depends on what you're lookin' for...Me?

I haven't found a state worth stayin' in yet, and I've been through a great deal of them...California has a place in my heart as does Oregon, but both of those were in cities on the Coast and personally the Ocean is always worth the view.

Middle of the country pretty much sucks though, just like the South...Haven't been further East than Michigan, but if Michigan is anything to go off, it probably doesn't get a lot better.:coolalt:

12. What are you looking for? Avoiding large cities is a good start...oh and avoid anyplace aaronthegerman might be. There are great places all over the USA.

• Like Like x 2
  13. lol I’m from bmore county and I go down the city sometimes. The bad parts are full of crime that’s all it is. Black people everywhere. Not being racist it just happens to be 99% black and it’s terrible. You don’t want to be white down there they will try and fuck with you. Oh my god and the begging is so fucking annoying I can’t stand it. Like leave me alone you fucking crackheads

14. stay the fuck away from NOLA; lived there for a bit and its incredibly dirty, violent and generally unsafe. got robbed at knifepoint/gunpoint, shot at, hit by a car on a bicycle, amid many other crazy experiences in the city of sin and debauchery.

simply changing my address to a NOLA address with my auto insurance company caused my insurance to triple, so even cars ain't safe.

seriously, fuck new orleans. will not be revisiting the place.

15. You are all painting such a beautiful picture of your country. Buffalo has some great spots, one of my favourites is Pearl street grill and brewery and is always a great place especially after the Leafs crush the Sabres. If you have an appreciation for architecture then downtown Buffalo is a great place. Bottom line is every city has it's good and bad spots. If you went to Buffalo then you most likely crossed in Fort Erie Canada which is IMHO a cesspool of dirty bingo halls and drunks. The only way to find a place to enjoy is to go there and see for yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  16. #16 Dizzy, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018

Not all black people are bad! I'm not I am nice to everyone and my husband is a white man too.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. It sounds like Rebel was just out of his/her element. I am whiter than typing paper but never felt any more unsafe in primarily Black or Hispanic areas than I have in any other areas. I've been to some pretty bad places, and the most scared I have been for my safety was after making a wrong turn in rural Kentucky.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wassamatta with Appalachia America??

442A8104-D474-45F8-8799-031E83B1241E.jpeg

Lol

Me and my buddy were hitchhiking out to CA in the 80’s - off seeing Dead shows - ended up in a diner type truck stop out in the middle of Tennessee -

Holy sheeeet we couldn’t get outta there fast enough - those good Ol boys didn’t cater to us hippy types...

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Nope, they don't take too kindly to those who are different, for any reason.

I made a wrong turn and got about a half mile in when the road turned to dirt but it was so narrow I couldnt turn around. Suddenly it opened up in to what looked like a small neighborhood of abandoned shacks. The windows were so dirty that you couldn't see in the shacks. Then I saw one where someone had taken their hand and rubbed a viewing circle in to the window. There were no cars, no people, no pets, basically no signs of life. As I was turning around to leave someone's head popped up in the cleaned window spot. I knew then I didn't belong there.

Ahh Tennessee isn't so bad. As long as you are a heterosexual, Caucasian, Christian, republican male, and preferably uneducated, they are a very welcoming people.

20. Detroit
    !