What is the weirdest name youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Panda. This docuche I know actually named his family daughter Panda.Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My uncle is a full on hippy, he is called Alan, which is pretty standard. BUT, his wife is called leafey, his eldest daughter sky, middle daughter aeshlinge, and the youngest is called clover. My personal opinion is they are beautiful names and I will name my first apple if a girl and Phoenix if it a boy.Peace x

3. [quote name="Dr.Bong" post="19151115" timestamp="1386896408"]A black girl in my school is named conchita pronounced con cheetah. I was also recently at a college hockey game and saw hyman on the back of the guys jerseySent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hyman! Hahah to fricken funny dude!Might have to pack and light up another bowl just to calm down!Peace x

4. I was sleeping around a girl named Desire for a while.

She told me she was a dancer, so I don't even know if that's her real name.

5. Harry Dick Holder. I wish I was making this up because that kid's gotta have a crappy life. I heard the name during my brother's graduation last year.

6. Englebert Humperdink.

Like wtf.

7. I used to work with this super hot chick, her name was Chalet, always thought it was kind of exotic, wanted to pound the shit out of that ass, too!

8. There was this guy whose name was actually Gaylord.

We have a list at work of our client's with funny names. 

My absolute favorite is Anita Beaton

10. My friends cousins name is steel. Lol one time they were over at his house and my friends uncle was like steel go get me a juice. So he comes back with a juice box and gave it to him. he looks at it hes like a juice, a juice a fucking beer. I was like dafuq? Walked to another room and laughed my ass off.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Worked with a girl names Thumbelina once

12. LOLLLLL.... Omg no:(

13. Knew a guy from Laos named... Boomphang Sigmoneypheg

14. Its hot without being stripper-ishEye like it ;)Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. A classmate was named Nini Toe Everyone would always be like "head shoulders Nini toe Nini toe" Haha

16. Abcde pronounced ab-cidySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. When I was younger I was called Eskimo ,because I constantly wore a hoodie with my hood up (even in the middle of the summer).