What is the weirdest name youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I have a client named Fadi.I cant help but secretly giggle when I call bc it sounds like Im calling him FATTYSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. idk people always say my names so unique and pretty.. all it is alisha but with an i and you pronounce eye-lei-sha.. almost everyone that tries to say it with out help butchers it terribly .. substitute teachers were the worst at it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm gonna name my son Dr Ivo Robotnik

4. I know a girl named Kiai k-eye-yuh thats a weird one.

5. [quote name="stoneylady" post="19149361" timestamp="1386876068"]I have a client named Fadi.I cant help but secretly giggle when I call bc it sounds like Im calling him FATTYSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]hahaha "hey fatty"

6. [quote name="MacTonite" post="19149389" timestamp="1386876430"]I'm gonna name my son Dr Ivo Robotnik[/quote]MacTonight ur fuckin awesome. LOLSent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. There's this kid that hoops named "Frankie Ferrari"..

Probably not the weirdest name but definitely the dopest name..  

8. They were talking about weird names the other morning on the radio. Apparently there's approximately 72 children in the US named Cheese :laughing:

Tootie, Pepper, Brenda (a male), Panda, heard some pretty off the wall ones I can't think of now.

I don't know what all these 'creative' parents are thinking sometimes.

9. [quote name="Cereal Killer" post="19149547" timestamp="1386878734"]They were talking about weird names the other morning on the radio. Apparently there's approximately 72 children in the US named Cheese :laughing:Tootie, Pepper, Brenda (a male), Panda, heard some pretty off the wall ones I can't think of now.I don't know what all these 'creative' parents are thinking sometimes.[/quote]Lmao wtf are people thinking?!?! Im gonna name my kid Richard Cheese lol. Or Bubble Wrap...the stupider the better apparently.

10. My dad had a friend named Richard Hurts. And he was in the army, so he was pvt. Dick Hurts :laughing:

11. #91 Ninjaballs, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    I knew a guy named Shelby, and a girl named chad-ley back in highschool. She'd tell people to say it "shad ley" but I never did just to piss her off. Another girl was named uniquea.

I wish my last name was balls, I'd be so cool

12. I do a lot of genealogy, and a very distant relative of my mother's second husband was named "Phaylis" and he had a brother named "Hymen"! They had 3 sisters- Viola, the eldest child (and only one with a "normal" name"), and then Jurhee and Estelee!  HONEST! What were the parents thinking? (because some may still be alive, I will not give the last name)

And I have 2 "Zebedee"s in my tree!

Granny

13. this one kid is named KYLER and this other person legit was named Snow White

14. I had a lit professor, first name Elvira. I also saw a guy's name on a work email, first name Harshit, I think Indian name. "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn but to unlearn." - Gloria Steinem

15. Shannon Lucas! :D I was gonna say Sharkeisha but someone beat me to it. My brothers friend is named dusty

16. [quote name="Cereal Killer" post="19149547" timestamp="1386878734"]They were talking about weird names the other morning on the radio. Apparently there's approximately 72 children in the US named Cheese :laughing:Tootie, Pepper, Brenda (a male), Panda, heard some pretty off the wall ones I can't think of now.I don't know what all these 'creative' parents are thinking sometimes.[/quote]AH SHIT i have a client named Pepper!!! Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. There's a Korean guy who works at a cool used electronics place and his name is "Choad"

18. Semore Butts :ey:

19. I used to have a friend named Ernist but he went by the name StormSent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. A black girl in my school is named conchita pronounced con cheetah. I was also recently at a college hockey game and saw hyman on the back of the guys jerseySent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app