What is the weirdest name youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I delivered pizza to someone named Princess and someone named Champagne.

It was on both of their credit cards, so it was their real names.

2. my name is Electra, most people think that's weird :S

Some black girls I went to high school with: Sparkle, Charlectra, La'Shiya, La'Kia
    I remember there was a dude named Datrean and another named Oidni :confused:

3. There was this kid back in the day, ugly as fuck (pause) who's name was Alien. At one point they changed it to Predator, lol.

4. Guy name is kush

5. BerrySent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My buddy and I went to the mall last week and there was a black chick in her mid twenties in front of us yelling to her fat friend.  She called her Aquaniqua. Not sure if thats how you spell it but thats how it sounds. Since we were stoned we were laughing our asses off.  Guess you had to be there.

7. I knew a chick named rehab...

8. Alajawon (pronounce Uhlijawon) I know a guy named Adolphe, but people called him Adolf, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.

9. #69 nimblybimbly, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Newyorka, Fanta'C

10. Fuck, you beat me too it. Lol i know a fat girl named Infinite

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

11. Two Haitian sisters from middle school named mamoosh and mamooshka. I'm like 98% sure that isn't how the names are spelt but that's exactly how you pronounce them

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Imagine if we met a hot girl named "Weed". Man that would be awesome.. That's the only problem I saw in movie "weeds". That milf name should've been "weed".

13. Fabrice, and its pronounced febreeze lol"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

14. I remember looking at my class list and seeing someone with the name Lightning... Pretty bad ass actually :p

Idk who it was though lol. Over 150 students in that class.

15. People call me by my middle name Stefan I have never met another guy with that nameYou can't say enjoyable without "Enjoy a bowl"

16. Shaquanza , Sharkeisha , ShaMiacah no those are not holidays

17. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19103953" timestamp="1386216682"]Sharkeisha[/quote]WHO'S THAT POKEMON? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386874161.260620.jpg

18. I we must to school with a Sharifa Farmham and Sunshine.