Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trickroller, Aug 13, 2017.

1. I used to smoke shwag and thought it was good shit now I grow my own and know that old shit was trash.

This is trash, shwag of the century, cannabis shitiva.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok...If u want to sit where you are and day it's not fire go ahead.i have relayed my experience as A GUIDEPOST for other stoners looking to get a really nice intense high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ... Anyways forget whether it's fire or not...

I am doubtful as to whether it is genuinely marijuana.
    Could this plant and the typical buds u see in a 420 magazine be close relatives?
    OR perhaps part of a larger family of plants that have similar psychoactive profiles. Much like citrus to lemons, limes, oranges etc. vit. C being the equivalent to thc in this case.
    I've spent Alot of time looking at the 'weed' before I smoked over the years. This looks different and smokes the same I think.

4. I always smoked dank...

5. Ok...If u want to sit where you are and day it's not fire go ahead.i have relayed my experience as A GUIDEPOST for other stoners looking to get a really nice intense high. There are shitty grades if this type of weed but there are fire ones too and they look the same, full of those seeds. Usually the people who specialize in that type of plant smoke it before they can tell how dank it is. Just keep that in mind. Looks don't matter so just ask whoever is supplying it to you to make sure they get the best they can. Forget the seeds. They all hollow and it is filled with Alot of seed. But it is very light in weight and density compared to typical weed. so you get Alot volumme wise and if you rolling joints you get more smokes per ozee. It is very grassy looking
    I feel like I did my stoner duty. If it is shitty it ain't gonna cost u much to find out...
    To save money I sprinkle in some dank weed or another type of weed roll a j...Salad yeah

6. It looks like the Jamaican weed we bought back in the 60s and 70s. Loaded with seeds, but it was the best of the best back in the day. In those days it was $15 oz for Mexican. $20 oz for Jamaican and then a few years later $30 for Columbian and Panamanian. A pound was $200-$225.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks aren't everything. I believe you when you say it does you good. Some people on here are too uppity about their flower:smoking-banana:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. That is low grade seeded garbage, like the shit we got in high school in the early 90's. It is Cannabis, but it is also low quality.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It not garbage. NO WEED IS GARBAGE. And one day when you are all strung out on the same strain lineages and your tolerance is way off the charts you will apologize to Reggie...even basketball players named after it were dependable...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cannabis shitiva! Lol!! Now that's some funny shit right there! Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nope

12. Man, cannabis is normally so beautiful to look at.

This "bud" took the short bus, that's for sure!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Troll

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. We'd get that already grinded up in dime bags with the smashed seeds in the early 90s. The good old days.

15. Still going lol.

16. #36 A guy, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    It's just outdoor, probably somewhat wild, grown cannabis that got knocked up by a dude cannabis plant. Looks like a lot of what I'd seen in Colombia and Guatemala.

All these kids have never been out of the country to see the different ways weed is handled. These same kids would get all up in arms if their food tasted different and they had to bring their own toilet paper wherever they go. This isn't exactly a mature forum, mostly billies wondering how many CFLs they need for their PC grow and trying to find out how to keep mom and dad from smelling something when they smoke in their room.

• Like Like x 1