Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the THC percentage of qwiso vs bho?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Not just that but what exactly are the drawbacks as opposed to advantages etc?

Does the qwiso extract more stuff from the bud where's bho is more just thc? If so what are the percentages on that?

I just ask because I find it so much easier to make qwiso and it always seems to turn out totally bomb so id like to know if it really is.

Also how much would it affect the outcome of the qwiso if you used bud that was tubled thru a kief tumbler? I used some bud that I made kief with before and it still seemed to turn out nice but I could be fooling myself

2. I don't know what the thc percentage difference would be and that would also vary on how well each extract was made. However I do know that isopropyl binds to chlorophyll quite easily opposed to butane. So to me it makes sense that it's easier and more effective to get high quality oil using butane. But since in qwiso it can draw more plant matter you can get a very large yield of not so great oil. Qwiso is also relatively more safe and easy to make opposed to bho because butane is much more volative than isopropyl or ethanol. I've also heard people say bho tastes better and is better for extracting terpenese but idk any of the science behind that. This isn't to say you can't make some insanely flame qwisk that tops plenty of bho, it's all about your process when it comes to any extract.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app