Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest strain!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ReedyMc, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Isn't that an OG cut?

2. the strongest batch lately was this abusive og , that stuff was POTENT

3. Yeah man, this one OG I had was fucking INSANE! One decent sized rip and you would cough your lungs out a couple of times, not to mention you'd be extremely stoned. When you inhale you taste pine and skunk and Chemdawg and when you exhale it had this crazy lemon pine flavor.

Dude, I shit you not, OG Kush is THE BEST out there. I'm on the brink of having an orgasm just thinking about tasting and feeling it. (Lol) :smoking:

4. Wow. Cause the OG I got two or three weeks ago wasn't that great. I nominate Blue Cheese. That shit sends you to the moon. I heard there's something called "snowreck" that's supposed to be pretty crazy

5. Pretty sure the highest thc count is an ak47 strain.but some of these new og strains are killing it. Also there is some bud called caviar gold but that is blasted with hash oil infused co2 and is very pricey.

6. Yessir

7. Noone is able to know that as of yet.once thc testing is more widespread it will be possible

8. I heard of this but it was called FIRECRACKER on YouTube Weed maps had a review

9. I know of a firecracker to be peanutbutter on crackers but the peanutbutter has hash oil cooked into in. Google caviar gold bud

10. OG is legendary man. Only strains I've had that were anywhere near as good were Headband and Jack Herer. Maybe I should mention Blue Dream and Sour Diesel too. :bongin: